UST

UST

UST Employee Review

An ok company

Depends of the project you get. Very low hike. Doesn't matter whether you work hard or not...all get the same hike in your team. If you are put into a bad project...then the manager won't even cooperate with you to change you to another team.

Same role

Great company to work with a decent package

I believe 2-way communication is not happening with the employees and management. It would be super cool if it can be addressed. Like all other companies UST is also evolving at a great pace. I enjoy every moment in UST because of the work culture and the colleagues I got except on the salary part given to me. :)
Same role

Excellent working environment

Be positive and open with employees, minimizing negatives and playing up the positives. Tell them to be prepared with questions of their own, and turn the review into the ultimate coaching opportunity
Same location

Cool place, but do not expect good salary hikes

It's one of the most employee friendly company, their compensation is not up to the market standards, and the salary normalisation doesn't happen here. So join with a good offer as you may not see much difference in your salary with appraisals.

Pros

Relaxed and good work culture

Cons

Salary not up with industry standards, progression and salary hikes are very dlow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UST. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare UST with