Utility Powertech Ltd

Utility Powertech Ltd Employee Reviews

India34 reviews

hardgoodcompanymanagementjobworkworkingtime

They are playing with the life of workers by third party contracts.

Very stress less to work here, but the salary structure can burst the financial condition of a worker due to third party contracts, they don't even onsite staffs to co ordinate with client & workers. Only management staffs are available on this company and playing with the local people, who are working here like me.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

I am handlining a project of 6.5 crores With profit margin of 7% in addition to existing responsiblities

I got an opportunity to learn Admin, HR, Legal, safety , Training & Auditing. IMS - Lead Auditor, Industrial Safety Trainer. Management is very supportive and cooperative. Work culture is very nice. Hardest part is project management for getting target meet for the client.Most enjoyable part is Training & Auditing .

Pros

As per demand & requirement

Cons

some time 9-10 hours demand upon work load & company requirement.

Utility Powertech Ltd insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Friendly and system oriented

An all India project based multi-locational, joint venture company of NTPC and Reliance Infra. Have systems and system driven organization. Have a combination of Public sector and private sector culture. Friendly culture. Persons in projects are fully depend on client and have hard time to meet company systems.Have freedom and can question with in your powers.

Pros

Advantages of clients facilities extended to you.

Cons

Caught between systems and client's dominating decisions.

Working Environment is good

Day to day working is balance so next day working to be predetermined. I am learn in finance & accounting as well as so many different think learn in other department like HR and C&M.Work atmosphere is good .The hardest part of the job is finalize the balance sheet .Enjoyable part of the job after finalize the balance sheet .

Work with a time boundary

It is good company the work I executed based on O&M activities including house keeping for good NTPC Power plants, but unlikely kind of regular employee and irregular employee for it bothers the professionals.

Good Work-Life Balance

Mostly everyone around you is an engineer and therefore you get to learn a lot. Work life balance is good. The pay is sub-standard and growth/ career advancement is very poor.

C&M and contract execution

Working with Utility Powertech Limited since Mar-2013 to present. Salary is less but work culture is good. Its Head Office is at Noida and the company is having site offices all over the country where NTPC Plant is located.

Productive and fun working.

The working time was fare. The on-ground planning and execution of transmission and distribution work helped me to learn many things. The top-level management team is very friendly willing to teach you many things.

I have been working at Utility PowerTech Limited (UPL) full-time

Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. You can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to up-skill you skill sets.

Productive & Good Experience of work

Management is so much supportive for learning the things from technical to managerial work. work life balance is good. Everything is open to all who interested to learn.

Productive place

Fun loving place to work at, which gives you complete knowledge about the market and the problems you will face in the real corporate world. one of the best companies i have worked with.

industrial safety

I am hard working and can impart any kind of Safety work such as training ,auditing,all kind of safety related files maintaining and all kinds of safety related site activities.

Pros

ok

Cons

ok

Organisation is good as it a JV of NTPC and Reliance India Limited.Managemnt is Execellent in many ways it is far better than many good organistation but Job securtiy is the thing which is a problem in this

Pros

Good learning center for newcomers

Cons

Job security

Good Company

UPL gave corporate feeling. The team was very much cooperative plus helps freshers to learn in a innovative manner.Plus management is to good .We learn new everyday.

Good work culture for working

It is joint venture of NTPC & REL.Working environment is good for the employees.All over india more than 50 projects.Some time we face very tough situations at work place regarding IR issues.I have learned a lot in this company.Overall management is good.Work place culture is very nice.There are are very heavy workload. I enjoyed my job always.

Pros

Free acomodation at site

Cons

Salary package is not very attractive

Cooperative

Work culture depends on the mutual understanding between you and the department and company you were allocated. Learning is also depends on department you are assigned to work with like I'm in C&M, so, I come to learn PO generation, advance request through SAP etc. Also coordinate for tender opening, procurement, committee purchase etc.

One of the best ever company in India

Utility Powertech Limited is a joint venture of National Thermal Power Limited. I am working here as Secretarial Assistant (Trainer on SAP Technology) in Finance Department. Working Culture is best Best team work Appreciable job responsibility.

Nice place to work

It is very good company n gives good experience .It is good company for o n m , RLA n energy audit.In a short span it has achieved good turn over n employee friendly.

Pros

Free to work

Cons

Less salary

Productive and fun workplace.

very good learening experience in terms of enginneering maintenance of the equipments. Salary structure is low. Contract job. Away from city. Good stay and food accomodation. good library in the company for your further studies.

Pros

no pros

Cons

no cons

Fun workplace

Secure job, secirity, fun with collegues at work place with work. Work perform with team work and good relation with colegues. Better cordination. Nice time management.

Pros

frèe tea breakfast

Project managment

I always enjoys the work and try to learn more and more. Due to my co-operative nature I was always supported by management and colleague

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Utility Powertech Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Utility Powertech Ltd with

Learn about Utility Powertech Ltd in popular locations

• Utility Powertech Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?