Utility Powertech Ltd
View all Utility Powertech Ltd reviews

Utility Powertech Ltd

Utility Powertech Ltd Employee Review

Friendly and system oriented

An all India project based multi-locational, joint venture company of NTPC and Reliance Infra. Have systems and system driven organization. Have a combination of Public sector and private sector culture. Friendly culture. Persons in projects are fully depend on client and have hard time to meet company systems.Have freedom and can question with in your powers.

Pros

Advantages of clients facilities extended to you.

Cons

Caught between systems and client's dominating decisions.

Same location

I work as a assistant engineer in a thermal power plant. I organize the manpower of different grade at various locations inside the plant .

- In coal handling plant, it is very difficult to monitor the transport of coal from yard to the bunkers.A relative speed should be maintained between the machines and the work carried out by the manpower. -A good co-ordination should be developed between all the departments for a smooth functioning of the plant. - The mode of communication should be unidirectional is a good management practice. -My co-workers are dedicated towards the work, and this personality among us develops a healthy bonding between us which helps in smooth functioning of plant. -The hardest part of the job is to make someone realize their responsibility. - The most enjoyable part of job is felt when the target is achieved before time.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Site work

I am handlining a project of 6.5 crores With profit margin of 7% in addition to existing responsiblities

I got an opportunity to learn Admin, HR, Legal, safety , Training & Auditing. IMS - Lead Auditor, Industrial Safety Trainer. Management is very supportive and cooperative. Work culture is very nice. Hardest part is project management for getting target meet for the client.Most enjoyable part is Training & Auditing .

Pros

As per demand & requirement

Cons

some time 9-10 hours demand upon work load & company requirement.

They are playing with the life of workers by third party contracts.

Very stress less to work here, but the salary structure can burst the financial condition of a worker due to third party contracts, they don't even onsite staffs to co ordinate with client & workers. Only management staffs are available on this company and playing with the local people, who are working here like me.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Utility Powertech Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Utility Powertech Ltd with