Utility Powertech Ltd
View all Utility Powertech Ltd reviews

Utility Powertech Ltd

Utility Powertech Ltd Employee Review

I got an opportunity to learn Admin, HR, Legal, safety , Training & Auditing. IMS - Lead Auditor, Industrial Safety Trainer. Management is very supportive and cooperative. Work culture is very nice. Hardest part is project management for getting target meet for the client.Most enjoyable part is Training & Auditing .

Pros

As per demand & requirement

Cons

some time 9-10 hours demand upon work load & company requirement.

Same role

A company where one can learn a more

My experience in this company is very rich in terms of opportunities to learn & the company has made me what i am today. The knowledge about HR practices,about other sections such as contracts,finance. Company has given me lot of projects to handle independently & for this i am very thankfully of the companies CEO's.

Pros

opportunity to work independently

Cons

Frequent change of HOD's

They are playing with the life of workers by third party contracts.

Very stress less to work here, but the salary structure can burst the financial condition of a worker due to third party contracts, they don't even onsite staffs to co ordinate with client & workers. Only management staffs are available on this company and playing with the local people, who are working here like me.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Friendly and system oriented

An all India project based multi-locational, joint venture company of NTPC and Reliance Infra. Have systems and system driven organization. Have a combination of Public sector and private sector culture. Friendly culture. Persons in projects are fully depend on client and have hard time to meet company systems.Have freedom and can question with in your powers.

Pros

Advantages of clients facilities extended to you.

Cons

Caught between systems and client's dominating decisions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Utility Powertech Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Utility Powertech Ltd with

Learn about Utility Powertech Ltd in popular locations

• Utility Powertech Ltd
  • I am handlining a project of 6.5 crores With profit margin of 7% in addition to existing responsiblities