UTL Technologies Ltd logo
UTL Technologies Ltd

UTL Technologies Ltd Employee Reviews

More Learning but less Beney

More Learning and Development.Support from the executive about the process and subject knowledge.Very less compensation and benefits, no hike at all.0% job security

Connaissance

C'était une expérience major et déterminant et bénéfique sur mon cursus. Des échanges avec les collaborateurs pour acquérir des nouveaux savoir.

Fun and workplace

Utl is good organisation but that management lethogical business well down,also there more salary issue after joining 3 month i am not getting salary for one month also,they are not identifying who are the people working well and always come puntcuallity they dont know,they are not paying salary for 2month late ,3month late everytime,because they have financial issue, sorry to say this more stress place to work there, i am not feel well.

Nice place to work

Nice place to work and learn, Give ample of opportunity to train yourself and take ownership to administer the site. Overall good place to work with satisfactio

People with Vision to do good for the society work here peacefully. Those who wanted to work only for the money with no vision to do good for the youngsters will keep on blaming about the Management.

Product and fun workplace

It was good working with UTL technologies, I loved my job. I really awesome working for UTL. I am thankful for my CEO for giving me a chance to work there.

Pathetic organisation

Pathetic organisation, No proper on time salary from past 2 years. right now 6 months of salary pending for all employees. No Bonus or Increment from 3 years.

Very Worst

Management is not bothered about salary on time, and pending salary. Even the CEO of the company is not worried much about the personal commitments financially. No more employees with UTL technologies, such a worst experience

super company for learning new one

they are providing service oriented for unemployed youths so that we get satisfaction in terms training to get jobs in reputed company free of cost by providing good infrastructure they are helpful interms of helping the employee who support company growth.Accept low level ideas from top level ceo thats the great boon for everyone this kind of acceptance you ever got from any company.Also they have highly skilled trainers in corporate office who has experience more than 15 years.totally a mannerism personality who accept all employee feedbacks and take necessary action to improve then and there.

Pros

free training provided for your carrier guidance

Cons

increment

not good one

Working in UTL is like a person who was imprisoned ( particularly manager level) . scapegoat at the centre level without any authority but limited to target level alone. Even salary is not delivered on time., So not productive and not advisable

Pros

nothing

Jobs at UTL Technologies Ltd

See more jobs

Good environment and place to learn things

Really had a good and worthy time in UTL. Learned lots of new and great things from my manager. I had a fabulous co-workers, very friendly and supportive.

Pros

Best Training

Cons

Na

good working place

Nice infrastructure, friendly environment, target oriented and collective work culture. Well established organisation with good management. Specific and Independent assigned roles with goals.

Work culture

My ambition was to become good teacher. My immediate boss give me full support in improving my career and put me into training projects, which was new to me and just because of his guidance I could complete it in full excellence. The work culture was so good that we didnt feel that we were working

great place where whole world is in front of the eyes all days

You can be architect of your intellectual pursuits and make your agenda and get apriori approvals at many stages before you plunge too deep into anything with out disclosing to management

Pros

sustainable

Cons

competitiveness needs to be in the individual own interests

Productive and friendly workplace.

Friendly work place with supportive management,really good place for better personal and professional developments.Top management staff to bottom staff are always keep respecting each other,and making a good comfortable working atmosphere.

Pros

Free tea

Good Company

Good Company and service oriented.good for freshers.as start up company in various field. We have lot Govt projects.nice Experience team at telecommunication field. We managed huge networking and hardware projects.

Pros

No pressure