Uttam Galva Steels Ltd

Uttam Galva Steels Ltd Employee Reviews

Many if learned from company and people who have working in my department, work place culture is nice and work life balance is good, whenever came any major breakdown i had learned more with hard work and how to reduce the time of repair the machine is must learned with gelp of my seniors. thank lot for the team of my department
Pros
nice person working in company
Cons
working culture in good, work life balance is good
I really enjoyed working at uttam galva steels limited. All my colleagues and bosses were supportive . It was really fun working there. I got to learn a lot there . In all a very good place to work.
Salary structure is good Although I was paid less as this was my first company as a Shift Engineer. Upper management is also very helpful and work as a team. Training sessions are being conducted at regular intervals I've learned alot from this company
l got a lot to learn from my colleagues & Senior staff. The work environment was very friendly & homely. I never understood how easily i got absorbed as i got to work with them. I did have the best Memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Too good working place culture and the best learning atmosphere. completely integrated Steel Plant having Rolling Mill, Galvanizing Lines, Color Coating Lines and Power Plant Unit.
Good company for all levels employees. Safety is mandatory and first priority. Last 4 year's no increment. Job security is good. Training. Now day's companies condition is not good so don't join now.
Pros
Work culture, training
Cons
Increment
Work day is Good I learned how to deal with peoples management is Good Workplace Culture is Nice Urgency Create for Material uncertainly, at that time I have to organised material any how to run the Plant. Learning New Things of New Products
Pros
Very Helpful Staff
Good company, lots of learning and practical work which used at ground level in mechanical engineer, good culture and healthy workplace for employee. overall it is very good.
I had good experience in the field of rolling mill & related equipment's, good guidance from seniors & developed capabilities in understanding feasibility studies for steel plant projects, functional designing of the of the plant layouts, and technology selection for the units
Tracking the day wise sales & be the interface between the FLSP & management. The marketing support to ease the sales to happen & under the constrain of non delegation. Take initiative & working with vendors to develop various marketing tools.
Presently I am working in Quality assurance in Cold rolling and Galvanizing at Uttam Galva steel ltd. Khopoli. For personal growth i need to improve knowledge with different sector.
Pros
lunch
Cons
accomodation
Centralised management and lack of flow of proper information Very nice place to start fro the freshers but not so good for experienced professionals as it lacks proper flow of information from branches to top management.
Operation maintenance utility handling full plant pipe line network operations and maintenance energy mgmt compressors gas handling water system handling
Happy to be a part of the company. Very good working culture. Recommend anyone to go work there and learn how to start the career initially and technically.
I am feel boring due to @10 years is a long time at one place. I want to just change. Its a good company. I had learn lot of things hear. Area and climate is also good.
day start with maintenace activity always provide training about new thing . management is good work culture is good always stressfull work full atomation in company
Pros
good food
I believe in excellence and have always dedicated myself, my talents and my creative abilities to assure the successful accomplishment of any company goals. My positive attitude and willingness to give 100% makes me a valuable asset to any organization that would employ me. I am confident that my skills will be an asset and have a favorable impact in your organization.
This company is a good and also top class management with good working environment. Working with sincerity, enjoying and gaining lot of things in each steps
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
nice working hrs
This is my first power plant .Job is challenging,co worker are also verry good and technicaly skilled ,powerplant management is good enough.But our our management above the powerplant is too bad.But I have suffer the hardest part of my life.
If you're a fresh graduate or trainee looking for best opportunity to shape your professional life - this is place you got to be. No B school will teach you the minute tips & tricks of how to survive & manage a difficult scenario - the way Uttam does
Pros
An Institution in itself
Cons
No growth professionally