Vaibhav Global Limited

Vaibhav Global Limited Employee Reviews

Vgl is great place to work, and very good in industry ,really we enjoy the job. fair package, company mission and vision is very good, in one word vgl is great place to work
Pros
Cons
Bit partially sonetimes
April 28, 2020
Hi! Thank you for sharing the feedback we are glad to hear your positive response! We don't believe in favoritism or partiality since everyone is given the same platform to grow & develop themselves. The best & the deserving employees get the best results. Our score on fairness has improved in GPTW surveys as we have become more conscious of merit in the organization.Please let us know more about your specific situation so as to make things right
Management and higher authority did not know how to work. They just give so much pressure on us at the last moment to get the work done. Company is nice but the senior management is not.
April 28, 2020
Hi! Our Senior Managers are well- experienced. However, there are times when the work needs to be be completed in urgency which creates pressure, but we always believe that your hard work pays off & your commitment is always recognised in an organisation like VGL.
April 28, 2020
Hi! Our Senior Managers are well- experienced. However, there are times when the work needs to be be completed in urgency which creates pressure, but we always believe that your hard work pays off & your commitment is always recognized in an organisation like VGL.
It was good company to start with. Very supportive HR department and management. This company mainly deals with Gems and jewellery items. Very good to learn production management and planning.
April 28, 2020
Hi! Thank you for appreciating such positive feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday!
VGL is a good MNC for working in jewellery industry . There is so nice working culture and supportive management , more learning company,on time salary paid by company
April 28, 2020
Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that you had a nice experience with us!
1. I learnt many things at Vaibhav Global which helped me in self-development. 2. Work Management is very good. 3. At VGL, we enjoyed many cultural events also.
April 28, 2020
Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that you had a nice experience with us!
April 28, 2020
No proper organisation, no management, np increament no timely salary, hardest organistion. allwhere labours treatment like school kids, if you do not punch at 9.30 you have half day wages cut.
April 28, 2020
Hi! Thank you for you feedback! We expect each of our employee to be professional & punctual. We do not cut the wages if you get late but after a certain number of times if this behavior becomes routine then absent is marked. Thereafter too, employee can apply for the correction with the manager's approval, if the reason is genuine.
April 28, 2020
Hi. Thank you for you feedback! We expect each of our employee to be professional & punctual. We do not cut the wages if you get late but after a certain number of times if this behavior becomes routine then absent is marked. Thereafter too, employee can apply for the correction with the manager's approval, if the reason is genuine.
While being in the company I learnt working on the softwares. I believe that the company's staff could be a bit more welcoming to the new members.
April 28, 2020
Hi. Thanks for sharing the feedback! We at VGL conduct a three-day Induction programme for every new joiner to absorb them in our culture and make them understand all the systems and procedures. Also, we allot a Buddy to every new joiner. It helps them to settle down quickly in the new environment, and gives them a sense of belonging.
Nice place for work .......................... Supportive place for work .......................... Punctual place for work Desent place for work Good place for work
April 28, 2020
Hi! Thank you for appreciating! Such positive feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday.
April 28, 2020
Hi. Thank you for appreciating! Such positive feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday."
An ideal place to work with. An SOP based system of handling every task so that there is zero deviation from our targets.Most enjoyable part of the work was a free hand to our work wherein we could imagine, create and re-create things per our conscience.
April 28, 2020
1.No job security and environment is full of politics. 2.Management is partial towards their favourite people 3.Salary is always on time. 4.Transportation facility is available for every employee irrespective of his designation.
April 28, 2020
Hi! We're sorry to hear that. We always look forward for ways to improve and we'd like to hear the specific experience. Our score on fairness has improved in GPTW surveys as we have become more conscious of merit in the organization. Kindly write to us on our official email id.
April 28, 2020
Job Security is good but Salary Graph is very low and political Environment is all in the entire company. Really Appreciate the Company As Job Security is there but people are political, less chances of growth.
Pros
Time Management
Cons
Managers are Political
April 28, 2020
Hi. Thanks for the feedback! We at VGL follow the market trends for our employee's salary structure. We take help of various salary surveys done by renowned agencies like E&Y.
April 28, 2020
Average work environment. hardest part of the job is dealing with the manager because she did not have an actual experience in this field. workplace culture is good
April 28, 2020
Hi. We're sorry to hear that. We always look forward for ways to improve and we'd like to hear the specific experience. Also, we have started to have training & coaching around improving managerial skills. It has benefited our people managers greatly. Kindly write to us on our official email id.
April 28, 2020
Beautiful Company to work and allows team to feel comfortable and secure, but same time an Multi - National Company under pain for current order vs. supply due to their team strength of Manager's & Manager's Favouritism thou are not relevant to company requirements such as product knowledge and other responsive company priorities.
Cons
Long Hours
April 28, 2020
Hi! We believe that such activities helps us to improve company culture, strengthen teams, promote creativity, and boost morale. Also, we at VGL provide flexi-timing benefit to our employees as per the business needs.
April 28, 2020
Hi! We believe that such activities helps us to improve company culture, strengthen teams, promote creativity, and boost morale. Also, we at VGL provide flexible- timing benefit to our employees as per the business needs.
1. sports tournament in company premises like cricket, table tennis, badminton 2. cultural festival celebration like rangoli making, Christmas celebration
Pros
free lunches
April 28, 2020
It is a big company I had learned liaison work for this company. Workplace culture is very good. Management is good. There was a deadline of the shipment,it is very enjoyable for me.
April 18, 2020
Production of gems stone and ornaments. IT Support was essential having many branches of the company spread over the world. Corporate ITand NOC team was also there. My field was about handling the Network and Infrastructure of the company
April 18, 2020
Hi! IT is indispensable for our smooth working. We are thankful for your valuable services in the department!"
Today, VGL has access to over 100 million households in significant markets across the globe, like US, Canada, UK and Republic of Ireland. We have direct reach to our customers 24x7 on all the major cable, satellite and DTH platforms – Dish TV, DirecTV, Comcast, Verizon Fios, Time Warner, AT&T, Sky, Virgin, Freeview, Freesat etc. We also operate e-commerce websites www.shoplc.com in the US and www.tjc.co.uk in the UK to complement our broadcast presence while diversifying customer engagement. In addition to electronic retailing, the VGL group also engages in traditional B2B wholesale distribution through STS Jewels that serves various retail chains in USA and UK.
April 18, 2020
Hi. Thanks for your valuable feedback! We have a diverse network & our employees get a chance to utilize the opportunities coming their way & grow to their best advantage.
Good to work with this organization. Good HR policies. Nice culture and free conveyance facility. Welcome new Innovative ideas. Less pressure in work. Effective management. Manager is friendly in nature.
Pros
Free bus service.
Cons
Peer group people.
April 18, 2020
Hi. Thank you for your valuable feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a nice experience with us.
A Jaipur based great Company for learning purpose. Company also gives you the lot of opportunities, where you can utilise your full skills and knowledge.
April 18, 2020
Working with Vaibhav is very good experience and here is freedom to do whatever you want, very friendly working environment. Good day start and every one works on their part. Regular meetings and updates keep everyone updated. Management delivers vision and mission very clearly to the employees.
Pros
Very good working environment
Cons
traditional working style
April 18, 2020
Hi. Thanks for your valuable feedback! We believe that transparent communication is necessary to keep our employees engaged.
April 18, 2020
Guiding Designers,Design jewellery concepts,process,collections according to marketing/customer brief.give them technical drawings trainings.research based on Trends, mood boards, creative research, prints and patterns etc.Propose new concepts and idea to meet customer and business expectations
April 18, 2020
Hi. Thank you for taking the time so write such positive feedback and appreciating our efforts!