Valeo

India115 reviews

Found 115 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,804 reviews

Valeo insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and knowledge

Valeo is good place to work. Depending upon team, work culture might vary. For freshers it's will good place to start the careers. For experienced professional, you will shine in management activities.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Work pressure based on work load.(not always)

Good work life balance

Good work incitement and good working calture. Supportive team members. Repetitive work always .they will give test related activities for 1yr then they move to design related activities

Best Quality products manufacturer & good workplace and safety for employees

Beautiful workplace and good environment for employees, safety for employees & good facilities provided by company & Nice management of company,thankyou for valeo .

Pros

Free lunch, snacks and traveling

Cons

9 hours working

Good

I think valeo very good company , when I was in valeo that really good really good experience they are thinking is very different angle.valeo is training then take care of those employees..

Pros

Provide food transportation

Cons

8 your

It's good but need some development

Need some development and every employee should have equal rights .every year should go outside. It's a good working place for growing. Everytime Shouldn't see the seniority.

Good

Go for income huge at here but no over time only come off available so if you interested for money then ho management is not so good for help you. ...............

Overall good

Was good for the year i had stayed there. But work load is very high. And they can do whatever they want with you. So if you are only dependent on this then be careful.

Quality and Productivity

Valeo is sytem driven company and good work culture .Management is now not good interms of people management .Management is now more concern on the cost savings due to COVID Situation and there were people asked to leave since they could not balance the cost . Top management decision which is not good to penalize the people .

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Timely work hours

My work this company cycle counting Logistics department Very good nd Nice work I feel good

This company is very good company Cantee food is very good nd company making Car Light I enjoy to work this company company gives food ,Bus frre of cost I work this company I feel good

Pros

Lighting system

Cons

8hrs

productive

I am working at valeo sanand,in production department ,I have take care of radiator charge air cooler assembly station requirements of row material of radiator,cac,psa.

Pros

free lunch, travelling, insurance

Cons

far away from city

Worst management please learn how to run a R&D center.

Work-life balanceDepends on your department and team,Very poor management with no vision leads to pressure build upon the engineersPay & benefitsPay looks decent on paper, But take home salary will be very less.Job security and advancementJob security is good as per valeo policy's But when there is no Billing few managers will enforce poor ratings in appraisals and makes employees to leave organization .ManagementManagement in Chennai used to be really good till 2018 but after that changes in the higher hierarchy lead to very poor management and during lockdown employees were highly forced to take leaves in case of less and no work loadCultureWork culture in few department really sucks especially in CDV, VLS and CIC, department, during lockdown employees were very much forced to work from office.OverallPay looks decent on paper but u will be shocked once you receive n hand salary,Very worst management No concern on employees life, Management Treated employees as slaves and daily wagers if there is no work load employees were forced to take leaves during the covid lockdown,Worst management and poor team leader with poor technical knowledge and will force employees to work on completely insane deadlines, Team leaders and manager were very poor in planning of project activities, finally blames employees in case of any escalations

An excellent work place to work

Lot of learning opportunities are there. Workplace is very good and team is collaborative Employee respect is more Good appreciation for the job or any initiatives that we are doing

It's a nice place to work but could be much better

Things are good with ample opportunity and growth prospects. Not easy at times with indefinite further and you don't get paid at par with the market.

Billing based company

Team leaders and management have only one thing in mind and that 'billing of the resources'. If you are not billing on some project then there is a problem. You only learn from your very specific domain and not allowed to learn from other domains and have not been given access to the tools that are being used in other departments. For example CFD engineers do not get access to CATIA. You have to work in shifts. General shift is only for team leaders and management.

Pros

Tier 1 automotive supplier

Cons

Low salaries for freshers and less experienced people

Nil

I have worked as Software Engineer, great experience working with Valeo, very good company and my company where I started my career. Valeo atmosphere was awesome.I loved it!!

Good experience

Valeo is very good company,I have very Good experience working there.Good package...We will have good improvement in our knowledge..best place for fresher's..

Company culture

It’s very interesting to work on production area Am learned about machine operation and cleanliness In the annealing oven machine area more heat in the section to work

Pros

Am learned lots of environment about the company

Cons

Leave

Good for people who started from GET background.

Overall Good company to work . Location, CAB facilities are good. Good for people who come from GET background. Employee benefits are moderate.work life balance is moderate.

This is my first experience in job life. Good Management & Team Management is well. Work place is Good. This is shift wise job. Good & Best Company in Plant Sector.

Good working experience @valeo

Friendly work environment,attractive salary,cab facilities were given to the employee.I had a good working experience @valeo.during night shifts they provide door step drop for the employee.

Fantastic place to work

I am working in Valeo as hardware engineer from more than 2 years, u need to work with in co ordination with France, China, Japan, Germany many more depends on team.but many of the projects completely owning by India site, may be in future u will get full product to work. Great place to work, u will learn, good work life balance, compulsory onsite opportunity, great management, Valeo is a big brand in the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valeo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Valeo with