Valeo

Valeo Employee Reviews

Was good for the year i had stayed there. But work load is very high. And they can do whatever they want with you. So if you are only dependent on this then be careful.
Valeo is sytem driven company and good work culture .Management is now not good interms of people management .Management is now more concern on the cost savings due to COVID Situation and there were people asked to leave since they could not balance the cost . Top management decision which is not good to penalize the people .
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Timely work hours
This company is very good company Cantee food is very good nd company making Car Light I enjoy to work this company company gives food ,Bus frre of cost I work this company I feel good
Pros
Lighting system
Cons
8hrs
I am working at valeo sanand,in production department ,I have take care of radiator charge air cooler assembly station requirements of row material of radiator,cac,psa.
Pros
free lunch, travelling, insurance
Cons
far away from city
Work-life balanceDepends on your department and team,Very poor management with no vision leads to pressure build upon the engineersPay & benefitsPay looks decent on paper, But take home salary will be very less.Job security and advancementJob security is good as per valeo policy's But when there is no Billing few managers will enforce poor ratings in appraisals and makes employees to leave organization .ManagementManagement in Chennai used to be really good till 2018 but after that changes in the higher hierarchy lead to very poor management and during lockdown employees were highly forced to take leaves in case of less and no work loadCultureWork culture in few department really sucks especially in CDV, VLS and CIC, department, during lockdown employees were very much forced to work from office.OverallPay looks decent on paper but u will be shocked once you receive n hand salary,Very worst management No concern on employees life, Management Treated employees as slaves and daily wagers if there is no work load employees were forced to take leaves during the covid lockdown,Worst management and poor team leader with poor technical knowledge and will force employees to work on completely insane deadlines, Team leaders and manager were very poor in planning of project activities, finally blames employees in case of any escalations
Lot of learning opportunities are there. Workplace is very good and team is collaborative Employee respect is more Good appreciation for the job or any initiatives that we are doing
Things are good with ample opportunity and growth prospects. Not easy at times with indefinite further and you don't get paid at par with the market.
Team leaders and management have only one thing in mind and that 'billing of the resources'. If you are not billing on some project then there is a problem. You only learn from your very specific domain and not allowed to learn from other domains and have not been given access to the tools that are being used in other departments. For example CFD engineers do not get access to CATIA. You have to work in shifts. General shift is only for team leaders and management.
Pros
Tier 1 automotive supplier
Cons
Low salaries for freshers and less experienced people
I have worked as Software Engineer, great experience working with Valeo, very good company and my company where I started my career. Valeo atmosphere was awesome.I loved it!!
Valeo is very good company,I have very Good experience working there.Good package...We will have good improvement in our knowledge..best place for fresher's..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Valeo?
It’s very interesting to work on production area Am learned about machine operation and cleanliness In the annealing oven machine area more heat in the section to work
Pros
Am learned lots of environment about the company
Cons
Leave
Overall Good company to work . Location, CAB facilities are good. Good for people who come from GET background. Employee benefits are moderate.work life balance is moderate.
This is my first experience in job life. Good Management & Team Management is well. Work place is Good. This is shift wise job. Good & Best Company in Plant Sector.
Friendly work environment,attractive salary,cab facilities were given to the employee.I had a good working experience @valeo.during night shifts they provide door step drop for the employee.
I am working in Valeo as hardware engineer from more than 2 years, u need to work with in co ordination with France, China, Japan, Germany many more depends on team.but many of the projects completely owning by India site, may be in future u will get full product to work. Great place to work, u will learn, good work life balance, compulsory onsite opportunity, great management, Valeo is a big brand in the world.
Good company to work with Good salary and work life balance Yearly hike is also good with lots of onsite opportunities Training provided also good
Environment with highly skilled people. You can approach any people for help and you will be ending up in a solution. Fun,Competitive,Good culture and they motivate people to achieve more
Pros
Good Environment
No clear vision Employees have to strech long hours and treated very badly inspite of their hardwork Management has no clarity on what is expected from an employee especially with support functions
In this comoany so much pressure given to the opertor physically and mentally according to salary there is no satisfied of the work and also no future benifit in the company.
I start my work journey in valeo India pvt.ltd lonikhond (moharastra).hear by IAM satisfied & clearly understand in my life and my work.. valeo is the most important plate from for fresher gyse...
Production Engineer in valeo for 3 Years experience.l am learned production, quality, 5 axis valeo and safety. Company management is very good. Company working culture celebrate all festival.
  1. Employee Reviews