Valeo

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,866 reviews
productionqualityfacilitylearnprojectgoodfreeteam

Good place to work this is manufacturing of dry clutch facing in these plant and good place to learn and also improve your skills and there is no bond policy

Pros

Growth

Cons

Less salary

Good place to work as a fresher

I started my carrier in this company ,so I can say that valeo provide a lot of apportunity to the fresher .they're also provide perks and benefits and training.

Pros

Free food

Valeo insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things

Decent company for learning

Decent hike percentage compared to other automotive companies2 days per week Work From HomeGood work life balanceLearning is goodwork culture is goodDiwali bonus

Friendly working place

This is my 1st job. Here I learned much more things. Thay provides fooding and lounging. Others benefits are are also there. It a good place to learn.

Good work life balance and support for learning and growing in your career. Compensation is good with good bonus and other benefits. Less technical exposure for some teams.

No Career roadmap and Salary is very less

Pros: Job SecurityGood StakeholdersGood work life balanceCons:Favoritism only for few peoplePoor Indian ManagementNo Market standardIT service have no respect in other entities and No benefits compare to other entities

Best Quality products manufacturer & good workplace and safety for employees

Beautiful workplace and good environment for employees, safety for employees & good facilities provided by company & Nice management of company,thankyou for valeo .

Pros

Free lunch, snacks and traveling

Cons

9 hours working

Good

I think valeo very good company , when I was in valeo that really good really good experience they are thinking is very different angle.valeo is training then take care of those employees..

Pros

Provide food transportation

Cons

8 your

Good

Go for income huge at here but no over time only come off available so if you interested for money then ho management is not so good for help you. ...............

Overall good

Was good for the year i had stayed there. But work load is very high. And they can do whatever they want with you. So if you are only dependent on this then be careful.

Quality and Productivity

Valeo is sytem driven company and good work culture .Management is now not good interms of people management .Management is now more concern on the cost savings due to COVID Situation and there were people asked to leave since they could not balance the cost . Top management decision which is not good to penalize the people .

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Timely work hours

My work this company cycle counting Logistics department Very good nd Nice work I feel good

This company is very good company Cantee food is very good nd company making Car Light I enjoy to work this company company gives food ,Bus frre of cost I work this company I feel good

Pros

Lighting system

Cons

8hrs

productive

I am working at valeo sanand,in production department ,I have take care of radiator charge air cooler assembly station requirements of row material of radiator,cac,psa.

Pros

free lunch, travelling, insurance

Cons

far away from city

Worst management please learn how to run a R&D center.

Work-life balanceDepends on your department and team,Very poor management with no vision leads to pressure build upon the engineersPay & benefitsPay looks decent on paper, But take home salary will be very less.Job security and advancementJob security is good as per valeo policy's But when there is no Billing few managers will enforce poor ratings in appraisals and makes employees to leave organization .ManagementManagement in Chennai used to be really good till 2018 but after that changes in the higher hierarchy lead to very poor management and during lockdown employees were highly forced to take leaves in case of less and no work loadCultureWork culture in few department really sucks especially in CDV, VLS and CIC, department, during lockdown employees were very much forced to work from office.OverallPay looks decent on paper but u will be shocked once you receive n hand salary,Very worst management No concern on employees life, Management Treated employees as slaves and daily wagers if there is no work load employees were forced to take leaves during the covid lockdown,Worst management and poor team leader with poor technical knowledge and will force employees to work on completely insane deadlines, Team leaders and manager were very poor in planning of project activities, finally blames employees in case of any escalations

Good for people who started from GET background.

Overall Good company to work . Location, CAB facilities are good. Good for people who come from GET background. Employee benefits are moderate.work life balance is moderate.

Good working experience @valeo

Friendly work environment,attractive salary,cab facilities were given to the employee.I had a good working experience @valeo.during night shifts they provide door step drop for the employee.

Good company to work with

Good company to work with Good salary and work life balance Yearly hike is also good with lots of onsite opportunities Training provided also good

No one will be join .

In this comoany so much pressure given to the opertor physically and mentally according to salary there is no satisfied of the work and also no future benifit in the company.

Good company with satisfied salary

Best company for beginners to learn about Autonomous vehicle and Comfort Driving Assistant System of automobile. Salary and bonus is good. They treat everyone same.

Nice place to work

Good place to work and learn ,very good salary, flexible working hours depending on entity very much concentrate on dress code..! very stickily follow the process and procedures,

productive organization

Should be ready to work under heavy pressure. implementing the standards in organization is very difficult task. unionized company can learn standards

Pros

free transportation

Cons

long hour working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valeo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Valeo with