ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd

ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd Culture reviews

India18 reviews

Clear

All senior management helpful and on growth of organisation.

Had excellent experience with management and all teams. All departments work closely with eachother. All are helpful and professionals. Team development with new initiatives

Productive and engaging culture

You will to given explosure to hands on practically.Also team members are co-operative and guide you correctly.Team work is best quality i have personally experienced in this firm.Also you are being awarded for your achievements

ValueFirst was great

ValuefIrst Digital was a great place to work. Have grown from Associate to Manager in this company. Have learnt a lot in terms of VAS in telecommunication. Management was very supportive. Management was open for any discussion and approachable. There was days when there was extreme pressure due to any issues which might have impact on client.

it was good .

it was good and pleasant exp. opportunity to learn new tech things daily. management was good. workplace culture was quite fine. it was nice to worked for .

culture and work life

I joined this company as fresher so I had many things to learn.I got support from my seniors and got a chance to work in different domains. Management is good.Lots of events happens.Quarterly,monthly department wise parties are thrown.Annual day function is celebrated in month of october every year.

Young and dynamic environment at workplace

I enjoyed a lot at Value First because all colleagues were very helping and cooperative with each other. I had very nice time with them. Nice gym and indoor play stations.

Pros

Gym and Play stations

Cons

More Employees less Assignments

Fun and safe work place.

Good company to work.Safe place for women.Working culture is good.Peers are friendly.No competition.Work is distributed well.

Fun Place to work

Work culture is goods.Friendly peers.Managers are good.There is no such huge work pressure.At month end there is work pressure.Safe place for women.

Pros

Cab facility, coupons for evening snacks.

Cons

Salary is moderate.Not high paying company.

Nice organisation to work with.

Good experience of orking with Valuefirst digital media pvt.Nice culture and working style. Scope of learning is very good.

intresting work

work is very fun loving at valuefirst. new challenges, new hurdles keep popping up and resolving them sucessfully with the coordination with concerned departments is the one which keeps me active and i love to do this.

Productive and Fun in workplace

I have acquired knowledge and skills on the SMS Architecture and Key Account Management from this organisation. My co-workers are very cooperative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd with