ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd

ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd Management reviews

India18 reviews

Clear

All senior management helpful and on growth of organisation.

Had excellent experience with management and all teams. All departments work closely with eachother. All are helpful and professionals. Team development with new initiatives

ValueFirst was great

ValuefIrst Digital was a great place to work. Have grown from Associate to Manager in this company. Have learnt a lot in terms of VAS in telecommunication. Management was very supportive. Management was open for any discussion and approachable. There was days when there was extreme pressure due to any issues which might have impact on client.

it was good .

it was good and pleasant exp. opportunity to learn new tech things daily. management was good. workplace culture was quite fine. it was nice to worked for .

culture and work life

I joined this company as fresher so I had many things to learn.I got support from my seniors and got a chance to work in different domains. Management is good.Lots of events happens.Quarterly,monthly department wise parties are thrown.Annual day function is celebrated in month of october every year.

Good Learning and Working Evironment

Good place to learn your work especially in Corporate Sales. You will get to make connections with the top management of various companies. Top Management is not pro- employee. Co-workers are the best i have worked with. Salary is good, but the incentives don't come within the designated period and the company finds ways to block incentives.

Pros

Good work place, Good Learning Opportunity, Best Colleagues

Cons

Incentives are late, Top Management not pro-employee

Productive and Fun in workplace

I have acquired knowledge and skills on the SMS Architecture and Key Account Management from this organisation. My co-workers are very cooperative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd with

Learn about ValueFirst Digital Media Pvt. Ltd in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?