Vantage Integrated Security Solutions Pvt Ltd

Vantage Integrated Security Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

This is CCTV manufacturer, good company, I learned many things in this company. I used to work on Tally ERP 9, Looked after all indirect tax that time it was VAT and Excise.
Pros
Company is near to residence
Cons
Low salary and no other benefits
This is a good palce work Vantage integrated security solution pvt ltd , and all some department not good but some department good and nicely work and support with u.
Company have no ethics, no salary time and no work time , even when I leave company in middle night received calls via Sr. Managers . Gaurav Tripathi was a very rude and bad manager .
In my work group, we together participate in deciding how the work gets done. My co-workers and I work well together to accomplish our organization's goals. The people I work with cooperate to get the work done. We resolve issues honestly, effectively and quickly. I am able to contact Senior Management & other department easily as needed. The Company's does a good job communicating about changes or decisions that affect employees. I am involved in decisions that affect my work. Overall, my workload is reasonable. I feel encouraged to come up with new and better ways of doing things. My skills and abilities are utilized effectively by the company & I feel that I am an important part of the Company.
Vantage is excellent place to work,timely increment ,reward n recognitions , highly satisfied employee, customers, most growing company .
Pros
Existing employee
Cons
working hours
Good environment with a good chance to make great money. Must hit high goals. Not a ton of control over goals, but they are attainable. Daily metrics are annoying but not a deal breaker