Vardhman Textiles Ltd

Vardhman Textiles Ltd Employee Reviews

Vardhman is the professional one company

They're professional one , having very good work culture and ethically good environment ,vardhman company known as a University of learning and self development.

Cons

Good for starting career not for experience person

The company good for starting a career specialy new joinee with textile engineering diploma holder. Salary is not satisfied .Every private sector person knows everything

Productive & Fun Work Place

Good scope for learning to freshers Moderate pressure on employee System oriented Capable employees get good returns based on performance Cash rich textile mill

Company you wouldn't want to leave

Best thing about the organization is the great culture and work ethics. One get to learn a lot while great support and motivation from the supervisors. Only things is that salaries are not much more motivating but the working there is great.

Good company

Good culture for work, but very slow growth in this company and vacancies in this company is always high peek. I have working from 2016 it's a good company for freshers.

Vardhman is a good company and gives you lot of exposure and support to learn and grown, I enjoy my part here and gets full support from the senior. I recommend.

A very good culture for working, learnt a lot of new things.

It felt good working in such a healthy environment, all the employees were supportive and i was assigned a lot of work which i completed successfully on time.

Learning and competitive

I have start my first job in Vardhman Textile Ltd , and i have learnt lot of thing about the Work and also Professional life. it was a great experience of my life where i have start my job. In this company fresher can learn more because it give sufficient time for training of new empolyee. Here is good place to balance employee life with his job and family

Pros

good job culture and well defind profile

Cons

No negative point

Productive and beneficial

The atmosphere according to climb the corporate ladder is there but the real life in respect of health is worst if you are applying for production dept. You can choose the corparate jobs in it but work stations are same like other textile industries.

Pros

Lunch was paid

Cons

Exit time is not fixed

Productive and Good for exposure

Its a good company but the growth process is very slow. All the HoD are very good and motivating.. I love to work here long if the growth process is good.

Cons

growth process is very slow

Good place for learning and iningatr

Pros

Re

Lots of work, every time learning oppertunity

Overall it's good company in ludhiana as in Textiles industry. Enjoyable thing is celebrating every function with joy and happiness To learn work there is proper training.

Healthy Environment is there

I was working there as an Ir Officer where I'm looking for Recruitment, Induction, Joining formalities, Employee engagement activities, Grievances handling and all Admin activities. Good Atmosphere and nice culture to work here. Job security is 80% is here.

Pros

Nice culture

Cons

Less Rotation of job as per interest

Good and supportive

Learning and competitive. Equal opportunity to all working personsls, gudiance from seniors, professional wprk environment, training programmes, team work.

Pros

Trainings, timely promotions

Cons

Long working hours

Progressive for professional as well as personal growth

Having my first job in Vardhman Textiles Ltd. , so far it has been a learning experience in all aspects of my growth as a professional and also as a social being.

Productive and a great working place. Lots of things to learn and grow as a person

It was great working with Vardhman due to its friendly working environment, great supervisior, lots to things to learn, complete responsibility and accountability for your work and extra curricular activities.

Pros

Healthy working environment, great learning experience

Cons

Long working hours

Very good company

This is a very good company to learn and gate good knowledge in textile Because , they give a one year training period to learn about company in that period .

Good Working Culture

1. This company have Good Working Culture. 2. But having Low Salary at that time. 3. Company gives Best Tranning to work force. 4. Some functions or frestival also maintain by company.

Productive workplace

Great place to learn and get a real feel of what work truly feels like. The people are helpful, and truly helped me learn so much about my field of interest.

Work hard for future..

This is India's no. 1 textile company.. Good accommodate. Good facilities. Best security. But low salary. Backward area etc. I am not getting my best here. I thinks I have more potential to do work which they are not able to see in me.

good company

Vardhman textiles a very well know company its basically known for there working culture and management support, no more working load very good working time always ready to help and believe in culture..

Pros

good culture

Cons

less salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vardhman Textiles Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3