Varite India Pvt Ltd

Varite India Pvt Ltd Reviews

India7 reviews

fun workplace

cool atmoshphere , they have good product base client that is great to work with them you can learn good technical skills with many client . and get to know the different interview process

Description

VARITE is a global IT company providing software consulting and staffing services to Fortune 1000 Companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. This is nice place to learn and grow. more lucrative for freshers.

cool atmosphere

it great learning place with under the supervision of some experts , Work atmosphere is cool . management is good and helpful . so its over all great place to work .

workplace

My motive is to work hard every day Workplace is at day time I used to enjoy work while filing the bugs I used to ordinate with my team mates and other team members regarding the bugs.

System Administrator with windows Support

It is a very good Environment but hired for contract position of 6 months,So looking for the job change,Management is good and supporting end users of netapp on a Daily basis. Its Hard handle the users when something go down in the production environment and bring it back within the mentioned SLA. Had a good team members as i have been a good team player.

seleniunm

 Automate the various test cases using the selenium web driver API and TestNG.  Understanding the business scenarios and building test case using Java/Selenium Framework.  Update the Test Cases based on the implementation changes.  Executing test cases and generating HTML Reports & logs.

Hr

it was eco friendly environment. lerned a lot form co workers that how to deal in day to day acgtivity. best management practices.hardest part of the job was made so eay that one loves working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Varite India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Varite India Pvt Ltd with