Varun Beverages Ltd

Varun Beverages Ltd Employee Reviews

Sometimes its very cool but its daily work which analyses your performance. You need to balance yourself. Management is too good but you are stressed a lot over performance
Good workplace Ethics and no over workload pressure . Management of company are also very good. All senior level management are well good while performing their duties.
It's a desi company any management person will come and scream to remove his stress. Expectations is too high if you start your work 9:30 AM till night 11:00 PM also it won't complete because requirements are more and employee in one in plant to take care is 1 person.Forget your personnel and family life no Sundays no holidays just work and no shift as working employee have crunch Moreover they recruit there own relatives due to that it affects another where reference relative will never work and management person will still take care him as he will be his either boss son or some relative. Working culture is worst, never seen this kind of worst culture, IT Employee have to report Finance Manager, IT is for name sake actual higher management is also back from finance so they expect IT person to take care of accounts GST where it's not part of IT person.
Pros
When there is no good what to write
Cons
Forget your personal and family life no Sunday no holidays, just work.
My all over experience in this is good. I am working as field sales and hhandling the team. my all team is very cooperative. I am happy to work here. Thanks to the all team.
Friendly environment. Good to work with. Nice and helpful seniors. Had fun doing internship there. Could improve my skills and knowledge while working there.
Good place to work but only work No refreshments for employees of sales Apart from head quarters area sales team is treated just as nothing Yes salary incentive and expences are on time always
Pros
Good team, work life balance
Cons
No outing no
Everything was fine in this job. Deal with customer was very hard because fight dealing work was more from a fix level. Sales burden was very high but we are handleing
If you are part of Varun beverages then you face a singl problem and this problem is very your immediate boss he is your god father, jobs, appraisal, transfers and everything is on boss hand. HR will never listen single a word and action will done as per your boss want.
I was in ur company since 2008to 2010year as a syrup operator.i was hardworked In this company.the company is a very good company.the company products name ..pepsi
Company is very good .frindely environment and also our senior is cooperative but here is competitive environment overall good company totaly good company
VBL is an bottling partner of Pepsi.Co in India. As an private firm the work life balance is a bit messed up though there are good incentive for the employees. The management need to work better as you can see there are lacunas in the command orders.
LL get more experienced about your market. And get know about your SKU'S and your top level management helps to grow in the market along with your personal growth.
It was great palce to work with the best people around. I got very good opportunities during my tenure as I was given one brown field project and one green filed project to work with.
Stressful , no culture, no self respect, no management support, dog like treatment, no time for family, no weekly offs, No any physically and mentally support, No Motivation Environment and always Job snatching threats., No one tries to listen sales problems etc.
Taking follow up from FOBO ( Distributor) Location, unble to collect data / revert from distributor as they are very busy on daily basis. Lots of payment issue distributor facing on regular basis.
This company give me very deep experience in sales and marketing, the process they acquire is awesome because they serve personally to mass and each area..
VARUN BEVERAGES LTD company is best company in beverages industry. Company senior is very supportive and very caring. And salary on time TA+DA on time.
Company is really good but employee of company are involve in politics always. Employees are getting transfer without giving sufficient time and transfer reshuffling allowances as well as without salary hike which can happen anytime.
Very nice place to work here and will join if get an another oppourtunity to work here. Provide best work invironment and working culture. I love this company.
I have started here at very small level, Tr Executive level, but the exposure and experience which I got here has been remarkable. I was fortune to have good seniors who guided and trained us. Got extreme exposure in the market place. Which is why I scaled up to ASM level, overall memerable experience working with Varun Beverages
Worked as deputy manager in logistics and warehousing. Controlled over executive, operators, security, labour for their optimum output. Responsibility on cost control in department and follow the SOP. Responsible for any type of audits. Stock management and FIFO system. Knowledge in SAP.