Vasan Eye Care Hospital

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Executive customer care and billing

It's very peaceful work for me and then customer cooperation. uniformly working inall employee.i have full satisfaction in my work.but now cannot work at that time because of my family situation

Pros

Free coffee

comfortable and enjoyfull workplace

vasan eye care hospital is the most enjoyble part of the job in my experience and this place is the most comfartabe workplace out of the all field related with this.i would love to work again at vasan.

Pros

free to work in comfort zone

Cons

very less salary

very comfortable work place

After my 4 year degree i learned so much from Vasan Eye Care Hospital, especially am improved my career form there.i learned so many things regarding optometry,various type of vision problems and eye diseases etc..

Pros

provide leave on government holidays

Poor

Unprofessional. Pending salary for 2 months. Since I left Vasan eye care hospital. Kolkata .Management refused to give my salary of pending 2 months.

Pros

Cons

Yes.long hours.

was great experiance

that was great experience woking with vasan eye care i have learn many thinks in my respective working time i am grateful that vasan eye care choose me for working with them thats all

Explore the work

Punctual Work experience learning skills managing accounts bank statement Stock management Updating to higher level Petty cash Sap Auditing Cash handling

Very good platform for me to interact with the society and problem solving skills

I work there as the surgery counsellors and tap coordinator. And I was hanlding other departments also.fornt office. Lense purchasing. And per and post surgery patient's. That was a great opening for me in my career

Productive and fun workplace

Vasan Eye Care is committed to fostering a workplace climate of mutual respect, trust and collegiality. To support this commitment, we extend an array of tools and resources to our staff that include developmental training opportunities and the opportunities that result from teamwork. This enables our employees to pursue their career objectives and develop their skills to the highest potential.

marketing and management

good management of vasan eye hospital and my fist job in hospital and good working with vasan eye care hospital learning more management and marketing good staff enjoy my job in vasan eye care hospitably aurangabad

good

Cons

9 hours

Good place for hard workings

This is a charitable hospital which provide world class health care facilities to specially poor patients. The environment is very friendly , you can learn lot of things and I think every employee can enjoy his working with the company and satisfied.

Pros

Free vacation tours

work enjoyable

Myself learned how administrate hospital field,trained new staffs to work,we give a hand with love my patients to cure their decease. and i am privately learn my culture in astrology,palmistry and numerolgy. cooking is my interest hobby.

Good Corporate to work with

Good Corporate to work with ,you get opppurtunity to wokr with new challenges.Have a good hold on Opthalmology,having more than 26 centre is West Zone.

Pros

Good PAy Scal

Cons

Salary are getting delayed

better clinical experience

clinical experience in refraction,contact lens clinic including both spherical and RGP ,Rose K lens fitting,lasik evaluation , work up,and surgical assistance ,biometry both applanation and immersion techniques .

Pros

very good clinical training

Cons

less job security and less salary

Bad experience

In my period Not understanding the employees potential Its a company of " do wat I say " No chance for opening up ur ideas Life was horrible on those days

comfortable organisation

Vasan Eye Care is biggest network across india by providing much comfortable and reliable service for customers .Competing with other service sectors in trust.

Excellent Place for Learning Customer Service Delivery

Excellent organization to learn many things. Company has excellent customer service delivery standards. Little stressful because of Long Working Hours. Sundays also open. But overall good place to learn.

Pros

Great Learning Opportunity, Brilliant Customer Service

Cons

Long Working Hours, Sundays also Open

worked in reputed hospital chain

day start with meeting within hospital doctors and then management of patient flow and ended with some field work. I learned how to manage a big flow of patients here. i create capabilities to manage around 270 walk-in patients a day. work place was quite nice and fun loving environment. i didnt find any hard part of job here, but my lunch time was not fixed here- if i consider this as the hardest part.

Pros

travelling allowances, daily allowances

Cons

long hours of job.

healthy atmosphere

best hospital in the surrounding areas providing best hospitality and treatment to the patient. All staffs work in healthy atmosphere with helping nature

healthy and good environment

In my career vasan eye care hospital job was most comfort job. excellent take care of customers. very very healthy relation with customers and staff also.

Pros

very good disciplain

Cons

during the weekends the work is more

Good place to work, learn a lot here

Vasan eye care is closed now in delhi location, we have learn a lot vasan, bad phase of vasan and it is complete close at Delhi Location, in rest of India is is still open .

Personalised patient care and job satisfaction

Comfortable working hours and time well spent interacting with patients , enhancing ones skills and adding to the vast experience wealth. Worked with the best instruments and facilities, always upgraded for the cutting edge of technology. Comfortable working atmosphere. Approachable management.

Pros

Doctors get togethers

Cons

No lunch provided

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vasan Eye Care Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vasan Eye Care Hospital with

• Vasan Eye Care Hospital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?