Vdart Inc

Vdart Inc Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

Great place to learn more.

Good environment to work. Empowering women leadership. People are appreciated for every single achievement. Work flow is really fast. Everyone is so respectful.

Official response from Vdart Inc

June 15, 2022
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. If you need any further assistance. Please reach out to us at aloysious.g@vdartinc.com.We will be happy to assist you.

Great environment to work

A very good company which is made me to find a career. A good supporting managers and learn lot of things as professionally and personally. Good environment to work.

Pros

Environment

Vdart Inc insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Values-Driven Leadership, Amazing Culture based on VDart Credo make VDart a Great Place to Work!

1. Values-driven & People-focused Leaders• Leadership decisions are driven by Values – e.g. No layoffs or salary cuts during COVID 19 pandemic period. The Leadership team is strongly committed to its employees and continued to offer salary hikes, bonus, and other benefits even during the COVID pandemic period• Leaders are focused and invested in developing people 2. Amazing Culture based on VDart Credo (values, beliefs, and principles guiding actions)• People feel appreciated, recognized & encouraged• Everyone is treated with respect and courtesy• People collaborate with others and work for a shared purpose• Efforts are valued • Success of everyone in the team is celebrated as one’s own• People offer and receive respectful and constructive feedback• Overall, people feel appreciated, valued, and cared3. Learning and Growth• Ample opportunities available to continuously learn and grow – Learning Management System, Continuous Learning Programs, Leadership Development Programs, etc• Financial assistance to pursue higher educationBeing surrounded by Awesome People and feeling Appreciated, Valued & Cared for, I feel privileged and super proud to be associated with VDart and VDart is truly a Great Place to Work!

Pros

Amazing People, Culture & Leadership

Cons

VDart is a learning organization, and it continuously facilitates the learning of its people and continues to transform itself, So do not have anything to share on cons.

Good Environment to work

Such an Amazing Company & Safe environment for Especially Ladies..I worked as a Technical Recruiter at Vdart Inc,Trichy during April 2017-Feb 2018..That was really a nice moment in my lifetime..I feel so proud bcz I'm also one of the employee once upon a time..

Pros

Free Tiffins

Inclusive atmosphere and supportive of employee

I found the VDart management team, staff and culture in general to be very collaborative with, and supportive of the employee. As a US work from home remote worker I did not feel isolated and always had a point of contact to reach out to with any questions. I retire very soon but will definitely miss the great team at VDart!

Pros

Communication lines always open with HR and payroll departments, Able to negotiate my salary within reasonable limits when initially hired

Cons

Contract work arrangement involved a secondary company representing the actual client

Simply superb, have recognition for work. Perks and benifits were great. Sustainability ratio is higher. Has great work place. If you work you will get that benefits

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Need to improve with their retention plans.

Company has great vission and mission in growing to upper levels. But still what is the use in growing only the corporate big. It has to be employee centric too. Which is considered as first quality of being best employer

good company

However, it's actually time to plan again. After the crucial early stages, you should regularly review your progress, identify how you can make the most of the market position you've established and decide where to take your business next. You will need to revisit and update your business plan with your new strategy in mind and make sure you introduce the developments you've noted. This guide takes you through this essential process, detailing the stages you should go through to assess how well your business is performing, highlighting your strengths and areas that could be improved and suggesting the actions you need to take to implement the improvements that you've identified.

Worst place to work

Respecting employees is what most employer are doing, at vdart you come across gross people with unfavorable mannerisms. Employees are treated like toilet paper. And they are continuously targetted. Mental pressure and worst HR policy rules puts this corporation on the Worst Place to Work" list.

Pleasure to work with VDart

Pleasure to work with VDart. We can learn a lot in VDart. Work Culture is good. Safety for girls. They show their personal vengeance in appraisal. If you deploy in good team you will be happy.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Salary is low

Good work place

Its really an best place to start your carrer in Vdart.but salary is too low..you can learn a lot in this place.You will get an best training from seniors and also by management.

Good working environment

Nice place to work , stress free environment , very good higher officials . No need to worry about the hike and pay , everything will be on time and depends on our performance .

Productive and fun work place

productive and fun work place. Work culture is very different from other companies . No work pressure. Nice management. Hierarchical followed by employees.

Pros

Free breakfast and snacks

recruiter

a very good start up for a recruiter where we can learn the complete end to end recruitment process opportunities where shared equally where we can learn professionalism

Pros

all

Cons

poltics, pay scale

good organisation, safe work environment for females

good organisation safe work environment good time management good salary Good HR & Admin Food facility Good transportation for ladies and gents

"Good Company - Highly Ethical"

VDart is an awesome place to work - great people, great technology, great challenges, great package and perks. Professional growth is encouraged. There's not a sense of clock-watching or micromanagement in the organization. You are trusted to perform. The culture encourages you to work above and beyond, and can help folks progress their careers. Smart, hardworking people, good managers, training is available, benefits are very good, work is interesting, culture is pretty good

Cons

There isn't really anything wrong with the company, It's a very good company, Sometimes I had too much fun, But that's not really a fair complaint I suppose.

Productive, Learnable

Vdart is a good staffing firm to work and we can learn alot about recruiting process and finding good candidates...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vdart Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vdart Inc with

Vdart Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Vdart Inc in popular locations

Vdart Inc reviews by popular job title

• Vdart Inc