VEC

VEC Employee Reviews

Not a good long term job

Spent a lot of time trying to actually find the people to sell products to rather than actually selling and making the base pay. Only paid based off of appointments with clients.

Still Growing...the culture and care for the people around them is huge

I enjoyed my time at VEC. There are a lot of things going on at VEC and they have a great business plan the future at VEC is looking great. They have people in place that are learning and growing as the company grows.

Pros

culture!!!! flexible work-life balance team building

Cons

lack of experience for some but not a huge one.

Ambiente agradável porém muito estressante.

Empresa boa de trabalhar porém não paga FGTS, desconta e não paga o INSS, bem picaretas e com diversos processos trabalhista.

Pros

Vale alimentação

Cons

Nao paga FGTS, INSS diversos processos trabalhista

Developing company with many management experiments

All in all responsibility given to engineer but no experienced mentor. No motivation and appraisal for the team members hence looking for the opportunity at other place.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, no stress, friendly management, small company, flexible work hours, work life balance, self learning, you can progress, medium size projects

Fun workplace

Really approachable and energetic bosses, the management is amazing and very supportive for its employees to take on responsibilities and help them groom.

A good workplace

Working at the VEC was a great experience as it allowed me to learn and utilize some essential office skills, such as copying, printing and data entry.

General

I started working with VEC when my contract with Techtrend ended. VEC gave me the opportunity to participate in USA projects, learn their approach and way of dealing with the tasks.

Great place

Was a great place to work but it is now closed. Great Staff, great clients, nice atmosphere, conveniently located in downtown Victoria. Customer Service was super.

Pros

great energy

Cons

teaching disadvantaged young adults computer literacy

My main remit was to develop the candidates IT skills, using Microsoft office. This was in a team of 4 reporting to the regional office which was local authority based

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VEC?

Bom

Ótima empresa. Empresa dedicada com os clientes. Pessoal simpático.

i liked working there

I liked my job when I was there, this job was answering phone, and putting data into computer. I was a lot smarter than they thought I was, I have an associates degree in business technology and lots of minors, a typical day was typing and answering, the phone and greeting the guest. they have good work place culture hardest part of the job was coming in at 12:00 of the day. was having a office by myself.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

we had lots of breaks

It's okay.

I love what VEC does overall, but it is a big drama fest with all staff. When people are concerned of there animals, you can garuntee that most of the staff are in the back sitting on their butts, chatting about other employees rather than getting work done - at least the ACA's and most Vet Techs.

Pros

They hire almost anyone with some kind of experience with dogs

Cons

Long Hours, Lazy Staff

Family

This place is all about family, faith, and community. But what they fail to mention is that by family they mean the CEO's family will always come first, Anytime there are cuts it's never going to be any of them, and none of his family can do no wrong.

Pros

Good health insuranceq

Cons

about everything else

Nice and fun.

Great company's when busy. Independent with working. Help is provided if needed and everyone is friendly and positive. Learn alot about oil and gas industry. Warehouse positions to estimating to architectural drafting is optional for job positions.

Benefits

Cons

Not secure in company for now.

Unknowledgable people put into management positions.

It was a great place to work until they put people in management positions that have no idea what they are doing. People who determine better ways of doing things or doing without, when the process in place worked very well. These individuals with no understanding of daily work load done by various people in various departments are making decisions for the company that are only going to hurt them.

Nice place to work

VEC is a great place to work if you are satisfied with staying in your same job. I am looking for a way to grow and move up the ladder. I don't feel challenged and need a new challenge. Management listens but I feel that there are certain employs that are allowed to do whatever they want and there are no consequences for their actions.

Pros

Fun environment, feels like family

enjoyed working outside performing different tasks

Every day was a learning experience performing diffferent jobs Enjoyed working outside. Only worked when weather was good. Couldn't work in snow, sleet, rain or hail thus causing a small paycheck

Cons

lot of travel...travel 60-80 miles to a job one way

Lawn Care Specialists

Surveying the job site, planning work day based on customer sites, learned that just because a job looks easy doesn't mean that there aren't obstacles that you will encounter. The job was family oriented and different from the basic job relationship. The hardest part was when you had to agree to disagree with family. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the beauty in the job you completed

Pros

free lunch, always with family, discuss anything

Cons

Days were never ending

Empresa dinâmica e com profissionais altamente capacitados.

Os profissionais da VEC têm amplo conhecimento de gestão estratégica, projetos e processos de TI. Como uma empresa de capacitação e consultoria, a VEC tem um portfolio de produtos amplo e uma carteira importante de clientes, tendo demonstrado capacidade para realizar entregas de alto valor agregado.

Productive Day

A typical day at work is sometimes interesting listening to the claimants some can be funny others are really sad listening to their stories. Co workers are fun to be around everyone tries to have fun during the day. Hardest part of my job is listening to the claimants that have lost their homes/cars and they have exhausted all benefits through unemployment and you are not able to assist them with anymore money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• VEC