Vedantu Innovations

Vedantu Innovations Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka17 reviews

Vedantu Innovations insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Stressful

It's extremely stressful environment. If you like to adapt to such environment then only go for it. Otherwise there are many options available in the market

Pathetic workplace

I am having 3.5 years of experience and in these years I have changed 3 jobs, my experience about last job was good but in vedantu there is a very unethical work culture, there is no balance between your personal life and professional life if you want to earn money only, only then you can join this company but if you have a responsibility on your shoulder never ever join this company

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Unethical work culture

Worst Experience

If you don't have a social life. If you are willing to work for 12-13 hours. If you have patience to listen pathetic comments from the managers. If you can tolerate your female colleagues being disrespected in front of you. And rather than building up a career If you are willing to relive your college life again then this company is for you my dear friend. *Worst Management *Pathetic working hours *Useless HR *Managers speaking primary school level English

Pros

NONE. Till the time you have a manager asking you to share the incentive for giving them numbers

Cons

Already mentioned above

Good Experience I have with Vedantu

I have very Good Experience I have with Vedantu, I am satisfied with their work culture and treating employees of their friends.Overall Experience: Good Company

Worst company

Alj people can servive. No process ,no respect .. No timing , they want donkeys .they will remove who ever they no respect for numbers.. all team treated as sales team. Sales team treated as slaves.

Cons

You are not going to be paid properly, the incentives are horrible it's one thousand or two thousand or max 10 thousand for the hard work of 30 days

Horrible experience, they gives less salary when you joins they say, you shall have other mediums to earn When you work day and night ,they gives 1k 2k or 10k incentives that is it, and rest money the managers don't tell what they doing with The CEOs are not at fault

Pros

None, So frustrated can't see 1

Cons

Money issue always, you will be going behind one person or the other

Good

No comments as such but it's good to work in any company if you are looking for the perfect place then you have to do your homework or else you can settle for whatever you are destined for .

Cons

Productive and a fun workplace

The company's quite good with its resources and offers free snacks and free health insurance to all its employees along with a TT table/pool for its employees to relax after work.

Worst management

Product is very good but the higher management is pathetic. Management wants the agents to work for throughout the week. Management don't have any proper planning for future.

Good place to learn

Its a good place to learn specially for fresher.Hard to maintain work life balance. Growth at the company is good. As it is a startup company so some flaws are also there in the company.

Atmosphere not gud

Good to work but not to learn. Worst management No proper work culture No proper leadership Descipline matters a lot but here no descipline No value for experience

Nice place to work.

Learned so many things in short span. Worked hardest to learn and complete assign jobs. Learned real-time management skills. have got all type of challenging tasks to work on which helps me to learn new and enhance my previous knowledge.

Lacks Leadership

The Concept and everything is fine but there is a sheer loss of direction in which everything is heading. It needs to gorom up itself before they can gorom up others.

Fun to Work

Good, smart and friendly management. They are supportive. Good Job Security. Pay is not that great. Incentive are very slim. Pressure is equally distributed.

Pros

Great Work Culture.

Cons

Pay

Not so fun to work

Management was good initially, but when they found that they are not going to get funding from investors, immediately asked more than 80% employees to leave the organization as soon as possible. This created a huge problem for the managers as they are highly paid and they are the first asked to leave the company.

Pros

Good product

Cons

Dont know how to progress

Nice place to work

Good environment work place, It'll be best suited for beginners or Fresher, because of the exposure and the good salary.

Pros

Good bunch of creative people around

working environment

I have been tutoring at vedantu for the past 3 months. I love working here because timing is pretty flexible and its one to one live tutoring so I learned to modify myself according to needs and understanding of students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vedantu Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vedantu Innovations with