Vedantu Innovations

Vedantu Innovations Employee Reviews for Academic Counselor

Worst management

Product is very good but the higher management is pathetic. Management wants the agents to work for throughout the week. Management don't have any proper planning for future.

Good

Good salary,receiving salary on time but no working hours lot of travelling They may make you to work for 12 to 13 hours.they have no management..overall no work life balance. If you are willing to work around 12 hours then the comapny is good for you.

Experience in Vedantu

Being a Vedan it was very much challenging for me adjust as because I was lagging behind in sales first. After I crack my first sales and done enrollment got a lot of confidence out of it and after that I worked as Marketing executive for KOLKATA . Coming back to sales line from Marketing line was again pretty challenging for me but again I performed when the team needed me . Managers are supportive, company work culture is very good. We maintain a decorum and hygiene in customer - executive relation but I personally believe Vedantu needs to be more processional and they need a proper Marketing Strategy as we always struggle with the lead quality

decent

Management is weird. Worked around 11-12 hrs a day 6 days a week ( no OT) when they say 9 hrs work life, both men and women. They like to expand but unrealistic expectations from employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vedantu Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vedantu Innovations with