Vedantu Innovations

Vedantu Innovations Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

You are not going to be paid properly, the incentives are horrible it's one thousand or two thousand or max 10 thousand for the hard work of 30 days

Horrible experience, they gives less salary when you joins they say, you shall have other mediums to earn When you work day and night ,they gives 1k 2k or 10k incentives that is it, and rest money the managers don't tell what they doing with The CEOs are not at fault

Pros

None, So frustrated can't see 1

Cons

Money issue always, you will be going behind one person or the other

Pathetic workplace

I am having 3.5 years of experience and in these years I have changed 3 jobs, my experience about last job was good but in vedantu there is a very unethical work culture, there is no balance between your personal life and professional life if you want to earn money only, only then you can join this company but if you have a responsibility on your shoulder never ever join this company

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Unethical work culture

Productive and a fun workplace

The company's quite good with its resources and offers free snacks and free health insurance to all its employees along with a TT table/pool for its employees to relax after work.

Good

Good salary,receiving salary on time but no working hours lot of travelling They may make you to work for 12 to 13 hours.they have no management..overall no work life balance. If you are willing to work around 12 hours then the comapny is good for you.

Working hours too long and pathetic working environment, include out of City field job too much and not willing to pay for the reimbursement

Pathetic working culture, too long working hours, no fixed hours, out of City field work which they not mentioned earlier, have to patiently wait for months long for our own reimbursement money which we spend on demos, internal communication gap, not fixed salary, they usually ask on every off to work, include 7 days working for around 11-12 hours long.

Nice place to work

Good environment work place, It'll be best suited for beginners or Fresher, because of the exposure and the good salary.

Pros

Good bunch of creative people around

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vedantu Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vedantu Innovations with

Learn about Vedantu Innovations in popular locations

• Vedantu Innovations
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?