Vega Moon Technologies

Vega Moon Technologies Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Give wings to your dreams at Vega Moon Technologies.

I started from scratch when I joined the Vega Moon Technologies family as a developer. I have come a long way to becoming an IOS Developer. I have seen it all and wanna thank myself for coming this far indeed; my efforts are beyond other things but having a good peer group and their trust, support, understanding, and connection are the true pillars behind every individual and company's success, and I am blessed to have that nothing left to say. I have said it all. If you are willing to give wings to your dreams, then this company can support you.

Good Experience With VMT

I am extremely grateful to the group of skilled and seasoned developers at VMT. I was able to meet the client's requirements ahead of time and learn how to use various new tools in my work. As a result of my time working at VMT, I have developed apps that not only meet market demands but also the requirements of customers.

Pros

Team Outing

Vega Moon Technologies insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Best places to put your creative thinking

Working at Vega Moon Technologies has been highly enlightening for me as an experienced candidate. Vega Moon technologies is one of the best places to put your creative thinking into practice. The environment is very positive and supportive, and I have learned a lot from my coworkers. I highly recommend this job to anyone looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.

Supportive Staff and Good Working Environment

The amount of attention that the team at Vega Moon Technologies places on developing and designing end products for their clients is exemplary. The best lesson I took from my time at Vega Moon Technologies is the “no compromise” attitude that the teams had when it came to creating quality apps. Working there has truly helped me enhance my work ethic as well as my skills.

Pros

Team outing in a month

Cons

Nothing to share this time

Fantastic Experience With Vega Moon Technologies.

My experience at Vega Moon Technologies has been nothing short of exceptional and fruitful. The team at this company is very helpful and helped me get through any learning curve quite seamlessly and quickly. The working environment truly helped me enhance my technical abilities. I got to learn how to fine-tune every minute detail of the end product that was required of me.

Pros

Saturday Off

Fantastic Work Environment

The team at Vega Moon Technologies is very welcoming. My co-workers have always been happy to help me overcome any obstacles I was facing at work. Working there has made me quite multi-faceted as well.

Experience of working has been great .

I found the most goal oriented and dedicated team of professionals at Vega Moon Technologies. My experience of working at VMT has been great, and I am glad to be a part of this amazing team.

Build Your Skills

At VMT, I got to learn a lot about various topics. Whether it is regarding technical aspects or qualitative aspects of web design and content creation, I have developed tons of expertise regarding various facets of web design and development.

Good Working Environment

Working with the VMT design and development team taught me how to create a product that aligns with a client’s vision as well as appeals to their target demographic. - Flutter Developer

Pros

Supportive Team

Good choice for career progression

Vega Moon Technology works with the aim of delivering the best possible outcomes to all of its clients. This value driven company provides all the necessary facilities to all of its employees. The company conducts meetings at regular intervals. I consider this a great way to exchange ideas and understand different opinions. This aims to provide a great working environment. VMT is definitely a good choice for career progression.

Pros

Evening Break

The company gives importance to work-life balance

Vega Moon Technologies provides a healthy working environment. The company gives importance to work-life balance and understands the needs of its employees. The team of professionals at VMT has motivated me to scale up my skills and move ahead in my career with confidence. I am happy to be a part of Vega Moon Technologies.

Pros

Vega Moon Technologies provides a healthy working environment.

Cons

Right place to know your skills

It is a great place to level up your abilities and find your areas of interest. The right place to know your skills, while different representatives at the workplace will help you with your work. The coordination among groups and seniors, as well as the organization proprietor, is incredible and deferential together.

Pros

Great place

Cons

Strict timing

Work Growth

I am so happy for working with Vega Moon Technologies. I found this Amazing company to work growth. I started My job In this Company. And I am Having Great Memories.

Pros

Understanding Owner

Cons

Saturday

Best Work Place

I liked the work environment here. The facilities that an employee needs are all good here. The company provides a lot of growth opportunities for new interns or employees.

Pros

15 min Evening Break

Cons

Saturday 😑

Productive and Good place

I have been working here for a long time and I like the culture of the company very much. I am very satisfied with the overall facilities given to us by the company. The seniors here are really helpful, allowing us to learn and catch up with the work that we are doing here.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

It is a Nice place to work with a Great working Environment. Management is excellent and the staff is very supportive and helpful. Being a Fresher you learn new things Everyday here.

co-operative seniors , can learn from them and improve your skills

One can feel relaxed and work with complete freedom, with a good salary and excellent support from our seniors, especially the very supportive hr. Parties and events organised by the company are good.

Pros

Good culture, good work hours

Cons

nothing

Nice Place To Start Career

Good hierarchical structure and supportive colleagues. Huge learning opportunity. Vega Moon Technologies is open to anybody who can demonstrate a learning and ability to scale out of the current role that he/she is doing. HR is very supportive, always try to solve issues as soon as possible. You learn and you can grow within the organization like no other.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

Every Saturday Working Which Recently Introduced

Horrible Company

Its is a pathetic company. They are horrible employers. Dnt pay salary on time. They are a bunch of crooks whose aim is to harass employees, cu salary on every issue. No culture. DON'T JOIN

Pros

Cons

All you can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vega Moon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Vega Moon Technologies in popular locations