Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd
View all Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd reviews

Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd

Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd Employee Review

rude, ruthless, never recommend

People are very rude, ruthless. I never recommend this company to anyone. Please try another company otherwise you will regret why I join this company.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

mostly work outside

Same role

Looking for a nice and cool Finance and Accounts Atmosphere!

I have 15 years of experience behind me which does not mean that I have a lot of knowledge and do not need to know more but infact say to myself that in path of your carer you will encounter a new idea, or new skill etc., which requires to be well managed by you in order to know it well and pass on the knowledge to others. In that ordeal I keep pushing myself which I enjoy and take it up as a challenge rather than taking it negatively which is the first path towards failure which I avoid.

Pros

No Hinderance in passing on the knowledge which I already posses!

Cons

Willing in to put in the extra efforts to learn and get better!
Same location

Not good

I am Yong stage at time the work at our group but not return good pethe and benefits. Management has a one day kick out of our company my own experience has not good management. Only political and harassment.

Pros

Yes free lunch

Cons

Duty as 8 houers
Same location

comfortability at work

regular same routine,friendly n bit of unproffessionalism in company ,growth rate is very low,overall th culture of th company is very normal for comfortable life for middle class ,but its not good for personnel individual career

Pros

free breakfasts

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd with

• Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd
  • rude, ruthless, never recommend