Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd
View all Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd reviews

Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd

Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd Employee Review

Selling of cull birds

I worked as an Assistant Accounts in Venkateshwara hatcheries pvt ltd I have great experience in this company and I have got good knowledge about poultry business and accounting system. I have got four times best branch accountant awards. And made good relationship with my colleagues. I have got transferred to Head Office in 2015 at Secundrabad. This is great experience with me.

Pros

Accommodation and canteen facility

Production supervisor

It is the one of the best production in this company, and it collected the good personality and working experience. This company is production and quality, is very well, good hygiene maintence.Qc and Qa is well.

rude, ruthless, never recommend

People are very rude, ruthless. I never recommend this company to anyone. Please try another company otherwise you will regret why I join this company.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

mostly work outside

Good work place

Good work place, but salary and benefits are very less. Salary is not enough to lead current decade. Work and personal life can balance very easily. But it is given good career boost to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd with

• Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd
  • Selling of cull birds
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?