Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd

Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd Management reviews

India25 reviews

Clear

Good environment

Good knowledge sharing Relationship with staff Good management Friendly atmosphere Some time hardest .. But smooth going with staff support Event conducted by company

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Rotation shift

Not good

I am Yong stage at time the work at our group but not return good pethe and benefits. Management has a one day kick out of our company my own experience has not good management. Only political and harassment.

Pros

Yes free lunch

Cons

Duty as 8 houers

Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Good organization

It is the world second largest poultry organization and management is good. And job of this organization is secure. They never cheat the employee and alwayas help the employee

Good

This farm is good . But the salary i get is not enough to me.I have 34 years of experience but i get low salary.This is due to the management here.They also don't provide enough services or goods to me which i ask for the management of the farm.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Over work presure.

Production management

Management of file despatches.report reviews. Learned more team works.and what we do in learning colleagues. maintained by stock reports. submitted for month-end reports.

Pros

Free Accommodation

Good employer

Fantastic work environment while working in the socialized work culture.all the employee benefit found in work life.

Pros

feels like u r ur boss

Cons

de-centralised in branch management

Atmostpher is very nice. Healthy environment.

I got a practical knowledge, I learn here lotManagement is good.My co- workers are very helpful, in my department healthy environment. Today what I am it is because of my company. Its my first company. I worked here lot and learn here lot & I enjoyed lot.we are always enjoying. In every company workers/peoples are having tensions as per there profile. I had also tensions but I learn how to work without tension. How to communicate with users and vendors. How to handle them. How to negotiate the price.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd with