Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd

Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Good work place

Good work place, but salary and benefits are very less. Salary is not enough to lead current decade. Work and personal life can balance very easily. But it is given good career boost to me.

Not good

I am Yong stage at time the work at our group but not return good pethe and benefits. Management has a one day kick out of our company my own experience has not good management. Only political and harassment.

Pros

Yes free lunch

Cons

Duty as 8 houers

comfortability at work

regular same routine,friendly n bit of unproffessionalism in company ,growth rate is very low,overall th culture of th company is very normal for comfortable life for middle class ,but its not good for personnel individual career

Pros

free breakfasts

Cons

8 hours

Lot of things learned including Accounting and Licensing aswell.

Daily Requirement,Staffing as per workload, Dealing with Diffrent department for required Permissions and Licensing. Free and Enjoying Working atmosphere with Responsibilities aswell.

Pros

Free Food, Accomodation, Travelling & Mobile Allowances

Cons

All Medical Benefits.

Good

This farm is good . But the salary i get is not enough to me.I have 34 years of experience but i get low salary.This is due to the management here.They also don't provide enough services or goods to me which i ask for the management of the farm.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Over work presure.

Need change in work culture and salary

Need revision in salary and work culture, training programmes, and employee motivation programmes are required, want to develop likes multi national companies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?