Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Good work place

Good work place, but salary and benefits are very less. Salary is not enough to lead current decade. Work and personal life can balance very easily. But it is given good career boost to me.

Excellent and Great Job security for Locals

Excellent and job security is great for the local peoples who is having a primary income from other sources.. Non local peoples can work and survive with the salary, that's all. One and only drawback in this company is the less SALARY.

rude, ruthless, never recommend

People are very rude, ruthless. I never recommend this company to anyone. Please try another company otherwise you will regret why I join this company.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

mostly work outside

Good organization

It is the world second largest poultry organization and management is good. And job of this organization is secure. They never cheat the employee and alwayas help the employee

comfortability at work

regular same routine,friendly n bit of unproffessionalism in company ,growth rate is very low,overall th culture of th company is very normal for comfortable life for middle class ,but its not good for personnel individual career

Pros

free breakfasts

Cons

8 hours

products and supervision

Venkateswara Company is a good company . This company is Good guide to me.Trained by trained learnersThey are trained to relax and work better so that company is i liked

Production management

Management of file despatches.report reviews. Learned more team works.and what we do in learning colleagues. maintained by stock reports. submitted for month-end reports.

Pros

Free Accommodation

Good Company

Basically its a good company for life settlement but i spend more time in this company now i am looking for change

Looking for a nice and cool Finance and Accounts Atmosphere!

I have 15 years of experience behind me which does not mean that I have a lot of knowledge and do not need to know more but infact say to myself that in path of your carer you will encounter a new idea, or new skill etc., which requires to be well managed by you in order to know it well and pass on the knowledge to others. In that ordeal I keep pushing myself which I enjoy and take it up as a challenge rather than taking it negatively which is the first path towards failure which I avoid.

Pros

No Hinderance in passing on the knowledge which I already posses!

Cons

Willing in to put in the extra efforts to learn and get better!

productive,good organisation

Its a very good organisation,i am learned very much here experience here.

Pros

good organisation culture, environment

Cons

lack of growth

Good employer

Fantastic work environment while working in the socialized work culture.all the employee benefit found in work life.

Pros

feels like u r ur boss

Cons

de-centralised in branch management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd with

• Venkateshwara Hatcheries Pvt Ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?