venkys india ltd

venkys india ltd Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

Productive and fun work place

Very good job culture, no stressful work, outdoor activities, motivation from senior, knowledge sharing staff, company location is very good, need to reschedule the salary structure.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Na

Sales experience is good

It was nice experience to work with venky's. I was join as a sales officerBut i was pramoted as a area sales officer.I was achieving my sales targets.

venkys india ltd insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

good

a typical day at work good management goodworkplace culture goodthe hardest part of the job Nothe most enjoyable part of the job in corporate office

Freedom, work life balance with family bonding, productivity of employees kept organisation number one in the market.

Challenging task get to perform with the good amount of freedom and scope for value addition in profile up gradation with technology and use of competencies to compete the position in the market.

good production management

good management workplace culture very good the most enjoyable part of the team work and good communication Work atmosphere good in the workplace area

Good experience

Very good experience,learnt new things in poultry as well as this industry a lot, Visited almost half north india for raw material and consumer goods vendors For the company Learnt quality parameter standards in grains

A typical day at work

The most enjoyble part of the job . The compny is a verry good working but not fast work out in per day and the input maximum and output minimum mil raha hai

its good

Good premises and people are helpful nature and working conditions also good and all staff and unit head are supportive ,all facility are good .over all nice

Ok ok place for work.

This was my first company. Working culture was good. But there are lots of problems there. Like u dnt hve anytime to work. It was like 24 hr job. No supporting management.

Job Security but nothing new to learn

Job is secure here at Venky's India Ltd, but the hierarchy of company provides ltd chances to grow, Learning is limited, you have to be jack of all trade, sometimes you will not get work related to what you specialized for a long time.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Growth is very slow

Technical work on layer poultry

good .but salary less. there is good environment for working in company. in company good facility for learning..............................................................

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long

Fun workplace

My experience at venkey's india limited was good. I enjoyed working over there. My co workers are very coperative.I've learned many things which has become experience of my life

Pros

Free lunches convience

Good Company

One of the good company.working here was the nice experience . Co-workers were supportive and friendly.Management was great. Enjoyed to work in my team

Productive & Good workculture.

Sound work culture in 100%professional manner. Co-workers are also very supportive. In monthly closing time we use to face some tough times. But, through out the month we used to enjoy our job in a group.

Pros

Lunch Facilities with a very nominal coupon system

this company is good but in frozen sector.i want work in hard core fmcg company.

this company has tought me so many things like Trained in sales, product knowledge, and marketing skills Promoted company/product to retailers and wholesalers & modern trade Planned for and assisted at regional trade shows Conducted market research of industry competition. Conduct market surveys to determine market penetration and recommend changes in advertising strategy and company marketing literature. Attending customer complaints and liaison with departments. Assisting correspondence and co-ordination with traditional trade, modern trade and corporate customers. Making daily, weekly & monthly sales reports. Analyzed forecasting trends to determine stock needs. Monitor the sales report and develop strategies to meet or exceed objectives & guidelines of sales. Develop strategies for new product launch and for effective results. Responsible for attrition management and back fill arrangement & handling a team and distributor but i want change to work with hard core fmcg company.

Cons

excellent place to work, great learning environment.

Best working culture ,great learning environment . TEAM SPIRIT.

Pros

learning.

Cons

too much to learn.

work culture & politics

I worked with venkys for near about 2.5 year. I enjoyed my work & learned a lot of new things which gave a big knowledge bast for vast area of procurement. I worked, i set up 2 projects in Bihar for venkys as well as i assisted purchase manager in UP I did my best to give my 100% but in return my small problems were not taken care by management. but same were issues of some employees were not only settled very well but also they were awarded with monetary benefits, who had approach in mid & senior level. I requested many times but politics were played every time. i decided to quit when i felt i have lost my health & mental peace at large extent. Overall it is good to work with venkys only for short term, if you think stability with sufficient monetary benefits to live your life moderately. rest any one can join who do not have any expectation with his life because venkys do not fire any employee.

Pros

company will never kick off

Cons

unplanned order by seniors, blame upon juniors, no appraisal, dirty politics & many more

job security is good but not required financial growth

management appreciate always for well growth, but I am not satisfy due to financial growth of self by this company.

Pros

free fooding & lodging

Marble related product

Overall good, I have learn so much things in this company like how to understand the market and the company related activities about the product and clients, the market is so tough but able to manage the people with good communication and relation.

Pros

Good to clients and emplyees

Cons

Nothing to say bad about it

Fun

Handling Section individually by Shift schedule preparation, Allotment of work and execution of work to meet organization requirement, commitments and Releases. • Continuous focus on Lab Safety, Improvement, cost reduction and Productivity. • Handling of OOS, OOT, Incidents and Investigations, to conduct training down line. • Communication with Cross Functional Teams for Releases and requirements.

Pros

Free Lunch

live stock

management poultry.supply chick,feed ,vacation,to farmer .

Pros

free traveling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at venkys india ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare venkys india ltd with

• venkys india ltd