Venper Academy

Venper Academy Employee Reviews

“I have been here for two years in venper academy. The company creates learning environment and use the opportunity for the benefit of both employees and management. Everyone makes it easy to work here, from the owners to the management teams. They show their appreciation for us all the time with salary, holidays and day to day working conditions.I look forward to coming to work every day.”
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
Cooperation among Staffs Good working place Experienced a lot Learnt many things Quality teaching Qualified Faculties Good Management Good Culture Enjoyable job spending time with students, staffs as well as parents communication
Not worthy of working ,no career growth, no proper system, overall very poor performance, no respect for employees suggestions, major politics happens
Pros
Cons
As already mentioned more
Dear Friends, pls not to waste your career with this organization No Salary on time No Travel allowance will be given No Business ethics No Good Name with any of the schools No Proper Coaching and Faculty available None of the franchise is happy Not to believe their sweet lies during interview HR is Not qualified skill person
Too much of politics and work pressure. People cannot survive in a place full of stressful situations. And hectic timings and traveling schedules to different places often is making the experience bad
This company is absolutely people centric with its prime focus always on its human capital in every department. Together we work as a team to make Venper Academy a great company with strong core values. Our students are producing good results every year. Good place to work.
My experience in Venper Academy was irreplaceable and I worked with the dedicated team of managers. I gained good experience and happiness by teaching to the students
The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits
Venper Academy is a great place to work. The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position is given a chance to be heard, and there are ample opportunities available to those who want to build a career here. It is a young organization with a contemporary, innovative and entrepreneurial approach that distinguishes it from its competitors. I have been with the organization for more than 2 years now, and have seen myself transform as a professional in more than one ways. My journey through these two years has seen many changes come through in the organization, and each time, these have been for the better, for the leadership is committed to making Venper academy a success story!
During my working days at Venper Academy, one thing that stood out was the congenial atmosphere. The optimism with which people worked was contagious and everyone genuinely helped each other. This led me to bind myself to the company, and job satisfaction followed as a natural consequence. Every opportunity that came my way has been a rewarding experience, helping me grow in the organization.
“After more than 3 years in the organization, I can categorically say that it’s been full of learning experiences. –Venper Academy is one of the most promising growing company. It provides a whole bunch of opportunities to anyone in the organization especially for those who have the drive for it. The most important thing that I would appreciate is the learning that comes with those opportunities that fuelled my learning appetite.
Venper Academy provides us a conducive and employee friendly work environment, which helps the employee to give quality work to the students. In terms of career growth also it provides best platform to enhance knowledge and skills. I feel very gratified and glad to be associated with Venper Academy and absolutely look forward to work here on a long tenure.” - Being for around 2 years with Venper Academy have really seen the company grow. – Being a part of the faculty of the company the mantra of our group is “Quality” without which it might not have been possible. – We go with the logical planning and not with a hasty approach. – Any employee is always given an ear to his / her problems with which a healthy relationship is established. – Opportunities are huge and if one is really talented then it is your cup of tea for sure – Work while work; Play while play – Smartness at work gives us effective time for relaxations.”
“I have enjoyed working with Venper Academy. I can proudly say this is my first and best move. Work environment is good. Venper Academy is fundamentally a strong concern with lot of opportunities to learn.” -Lots of opportunities are provided to explore in there own grounds. – Good work-Life Balance – its always great fun to work in Venper Academy.
“I feel very proud to be one of the oldest employee of Venper Academy. My career has skied with the growth of the company. The extraordinary Knowledge Transfer across the different streams of the project has benefited lot of employee. I am really grateful to work in a place which makes us grow to greater heights.” It provides a good platform for career growth where talent and hard work are recognized and appreciated. I look forward to being a part of this organisation for a long time to come.”
I am very happy in my current role and I enjoy working for Venper Academy. I've given some thought to training courses that would improve my skills or help me develop leadership capabilities. I joined as faculty in 2018. I was promoted to Senior faculty and batch mentor to handle JEE students. I am happy to serve the students and I am getting good experience and training from Venper Academy. Hats off to Venper Academy Management
I find Venper Academy leadership team to be very responsive to employees' day-to-day needs, especially where personnel and HR issues are concerned. A detailed understanding of the workings of the organization is important. Whenever I ask for a benefits form or need information from payroll, they provide me with exactly what I need in a short time.
Venper team is working together. I feel proud of working at Venper Academy for more than two years. The more they enlighten you about the team’s inner workings, the better you’ll be able to resolve any problems and manage them more effectively. It’s true at Venper Academy. They motivate us to do well and will make the faculties to be increase their self-confidence at NEET and JEE level teachings. I enjoyed working at Venper Academy for a couple of years. If you join at Venper Academy, you will find comfortable with our corporate culture.
  1. Employee Reviews