Venper Academy
Venper Academy Employee Review

Best and safe place for career growth

September 26, 2019
Best place to work with Venper I would say. The most secured place for faculties and no doubt we have job assurance and the salary comes on time. It is the right place for freshers to grow on their career and so I would really recommend this company for the young talented ones. work life balance is Peaceful, comfortable as well and can enjoy their work with no pressure. Good descent environment and well paid. We have freedom to share our thoughts and opinions and plan our works regarding extra sessions comfortably. Mangement is so friendly and approachable --
Pros
good work environment
Cons
nothing much
February 13, 2021
Same role
Neet and JEE chemistry faculty (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
May 26, 2020
Same roleSame location
Faculty/Trainer (Former Employee) - Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Not worthy of working ,no career growth, no proper system, overall very poor performance, no respect for employees suggestions, major politics happens
Pros
Cons
As already mentioned more
January 28, 2020
Same role
Former faculty (Former Employee) - Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Too much of politics and work pressure. People cannot survive in a place full of stressful situations. And hectic timings and traveling schedules to different places often is making the experience bad
  1. Best and safe place for career growth