Venper Academy
Venper Academy Employee Review

Hats off to Venper Academy Management

September 27, 2019
I am very happy in my current role and I enjoy working for Venper Academy. I've given some thought to training courses that would improve my skills or help me develop leadership capabilities. I joined as faculty in 2018. I was promoted to Senior faculty and batch mentor to handle JEE students. I am happy to serve the students and I am getting good experience and training from Venper Academy. Hats off to Venper Academy Management
February 13, 2021
Same roleSame location
Neet and JEE chemistry faculty (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
May 26, 2020
Same role
Faculty/Trainer (Former Employee) - Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Not worthy of working ,no career growth, no proper system, overall very poor performance, no respect for employees suggestions, major politics happens
Pros
Cons
As already mentioned more
February 25, 2021
Same location
Designer (Current Employee) - Chennai
“I have been here for two years in venper academy. The company creates learning environment and use the opportunity for the benefit of both employees and management. Everyone makes it easy to work here, from the owners to the management teams. They show their appreciation for us all the time with salary, holidays and day to day working conditions.I look forward to coming to work every day.”
  1. Hats off to Venper Academy Management