Venper Academy
Venper Academy Employee Review

It is a good place to work

February 25, 2021
“I have been here for two years in venper academy. The company creates learning environment and use the opportunity for the benefit of both employees and management. Everyone makes it easy to work here, from the owners to the management teams. They show their appreciation for us all the time with salary, holidays and day to day working conditions.I look forward to coming to work every day.”
February 13, 2021
Neet and JEE chemistry faculty (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
October 24, 2019
Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
This company is absolutely people centric with its prime focus always on its human capital in every department. Together we work as a team to make Venper Academy a great company with strong core values. Our students are producing good results every year. Good place to work.
October 23, 2019
Faculty (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
My experience in Venper Academy was irreplaceable and I worked with the dedicated team of managers. I gained good experience and happiness by teaching to the students
  1. It is a good place to work