Venper Academy
Venper Academy Employee Review

September 26, 2019
Venper team is working together. I feel proud of working at Venper Academy for more than two years. The more they enlighten you about the team’s inner workings, the better you’ll be able to resolve any problems and manage them more effectively. It’s true at Venper Academy. They motivate us to do well and will make the faculties to be increase their self-confidence at NEET and JEE level teachings. I enjoyed working at Venper Academy for a couple of years. If you join at Venper Academy, you will find comfortable with our corporate culture.
October 7, 2019
Same role
Senior Faculty (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits
September 27, 2019
Same role
Senior Faculty (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
“After more than 3 years in the organization, I can categorically say that it’s been full of learning experiences. –Venper Academy is one of the most promising growing company. It provides a whole bunch of opportunities to anyone in the organization especially for those who have the drive for it. The most important thing that I would appreciate is the learning that comes with those opportunities that fuelled my learning appetite.
September 27, 2019
Same location
Head (Current Employee) - Madurai, Tamil Nadu
“I have enjoyed working with Venper Academy. I can proudly say this is my first and best move. Work environment is good. Venper Academy is fundamentally a strong concern with lot of opportunities to learn.” -Lots of opportunities are provided to explore in there own grounds. – Good work-Life Balance – its always great fun to work in Venper Academy.
  1. Main drivers of success at Venper Academy are Motivation and encouragement of Venpers Managements