Venper Academy
Venper Academy Employee Review

Physics Faculty

September 25, 2019
Prefect place to groom with minimum Job guarantee for 2 years . Proper planned training , audit , performance and enhancement . Best place for freshers and 2-3 years experienced .
September 27, 2019
Head (Current Employee) - Madurai, Tamil Nadu
“I have enjoyed working with Venper Academy. I can proudly say this is my first and best move. Work environment is good. Venper Academy is fundamentally a strong concern with lot of opportunities to learn.” -Lots of opportunities are provided to explore in there own grounds. – Good work-Life Balance – its always great fun to work in Venper Academy.
September 26, 2019
Senior Faculty (Former Employee) - Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Venper team is working together. I feel proud of working at Venper Academy for more than two years. The more they enlighten you about the team’s inner workings, the better you’ll be able to resolve any problems and manage them more effectively. It’s true at Venper Academy. They motivate us to do well and will make the faculties to be increase their self-confidence at NEET and JEE level teachings. I enjoyed working at Venper Academy for a couple of years. If you join at Venper Academy, you will find comfortable with our corporate culture.
September 26, 2019