Venper Academy
Venper Academy Employee Review

September 30, 2019
Venper Academy is a great place to work. The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position is given a chance to be heard, and there are ample opportunities available to those who want to build a career here. It is a young organization with a contemporary, innovative and entrepreneurial approach that distinguishes it from its competitors. I have been with the organization for more than 2 years now, and have seen myself transform as a professional in more than one ways. My journey through these two years has seen many changes come through in the organization, and each time, these have been for the better, for the leadership is committed to making Venper academy a success story!
September 30, 2019
Same roleSame location
Head of the Department (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
During my working days at Venper Academy, one thing that stood out was the congenial atmosphere. The optimism with which people worked was contagious and everyone genuinely helped each other. This led me to bind myself to the company, and job satisfaction followed as a natural consequence. Every opportunity that came my way has been a rewarding experience, helping me grow in the organization.
February 25, 2021
Same location
Designer (Current Employee) - Chennai
“I have been here for two years in venper academy. The company creates learning environment and use the opportunity for the benefit of both employees and management. Everyone makes it easy to work here, from the owners to the management teams. They show their appreciation for us all the time with salary, holidays and day to day working conditions.I look forward to coming to work every day.”
February 13, 2021
Same location
Neet and JEE chemistry faculty (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
  1. The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position s given a chance to be heard