Venper Academy

Venper Academy Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

“I have been here for two years in venper academy. The company creates learning environment and use the opportunity for the benefit of both employees and management. Everyone makes it easy to work here, from the owners to the management teams. They show their appreciation for us all the time with salary, holidays and day to day working conditions.I look forward to coming to work every day.”
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
This company is absolutely people centric with its prime focus always on its human capital in every department. Together we work as a team to make Venper Academy a great company with strong core values. Our students are producing good results every year. Good place to work.
My experience in Venper Academy was irreplaceable and I worked with the dedicated team of managers. I gained good experience and happiness by teaching to the students
The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits
Venper Academy is a great place to work. The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position is given a chance to be heard, and there are ample opportunities available to those who want to build a career here. It is a young organization with a contemporary, innovative and entrepreneurial approach that distinguishes it from its competitors. I have been with the organization for more than 2 years now, and have seen myself transform as a professional in more than one ways. My journey through these two years has seen many changes come through in the organization, and each time, these have been for the better, for the leadership is committed to making Venper academy a success story!
During my working days at Venper Academy, one thing that stood out was the congenial atmosphere. The optimism with which people worked was contagious and everyone genuinely helped each other. This led me to bind myself to the company, and job satisfaction followed as a natural consequence. Every opportunity that came my way has been a rewarding experience, helping me grow in the organization.
“After more than 3 years in the organization, I can categorically say that it’s been full of learning experiences. –Venper Academy is one of the most promising growing company. It provides a whole bunch of opportunities to anyone in the organization especially for those who have the drive for it. The most important thing that I would appreciate is the learning that comes with those opportunities that fuelled my learning appetite.
Venper Academy provides us a conducive and employee friendly work environment, which helps the employee to give quality work to the students. In terms of career growth also it provides best platform to enhance knowledge and skills. I feel very gratified and glad to be associated with Venper Academy and absolutely look forward to work here on a long tenure.” - Being for around 2 years with Venper Academy have really seen the company grow. – Being a part of the faculty of the company the mantra of our group is “Quality” without which it might not have been possible. – We go with the logical planning and not with a hasty approach. – Any employee is always given an ear to his / her problems with which a healthy relationship is established. – Opportunities are huge and if one is really talented then it is your cup of tea for sure – Work while work; Play while play – Smartness at work gives us effective time for relaxations.”
“I feel very proud to be one of the oldest employee of Venper Academy. My career has skied with the growth of the company. The extraordinary Knowledge Transfer across the different streams of the project has benefited lot of employee. I am really grateful to work in a place which makes us grow to greater heights.” It provides a good platform for career growth where talent and hard work are recognized and appreciated. I look forward to being a part of this organisation for a long time to come.”
I am very happy in my current role and I enjoy working for Venper Academy. I've given some thought to training courses that would improve my skills or help me develop leadership capabilities. I joined as faculty in 2018. I was promoted to Senior faculty and batch mentor to handle JEE students. I am happy to serve the students and I am getting good experience and training from Venper Academy. Hats off to Venper Academy Management
I find Venper Academy leadership team to be very responsive to employees' day-to-day needs, especially where personnel and HR issues are concerned. A detailed understanding of the workings of the organization is important. Whenever I ask for a benefits form or need information from payroll, they provide me with exactly what I need in a short time.
The people I am working with are absolutely fantastic and amicable. At Porur office, there is friendly environment that kindles professional friendships and a comfortable place for questions and immediate help. Everyone who is currently here wants to be here and it really shows, creating a thriving office environment. There seems to be great room for your future and career growth. Showing the ability to perform your job at an excelled level will surely get you promoted within a few months.
Venper Academy motivates to achieve their goals. Venper Academy creates positive and enjoyable working place. Management is excellent. I am satisfied in working at Venper for two years.
Venper Academy creates Workplace safety which is very important for each and every employee in the industry because all the workers desire to work in a safe and protected atmosphere. ... and moral responsibility of the company to look after the employee's protection. I had seen the workplace safety at Venper Academy.
Venper Academy provides positive workplace culture at office. We have freedom and liberty to execute our plans and ideas into the team. I see the team work among marketing and faculties.
All the deliverable are made within the stipulated time to the respective Branches, Schools and Parents community which shows an excellent team work. The doors of the Management and Academics are always open which made the Parent community to have a track record in their ward's academic performance. The overall weekly test analysis of the students gives a motivations for the students to perform and creates a spirit of competition amongst them. Work atmosphere is excellent with ample freedom to every employee in their area of work… wonderful place to learn and grow.
Pros
Job Security, Healthy work environment
Cons
Nil
They frequently changes the working location. If they get new employee with less salary, they try to relieve the present employee. while joining in the job they tell lot of things based on on their requirement, but everything will be changed after joining in the job.
Pros
Cons
Uncertainty
They are giving good salary package. This is developing coaching institute . Good platform for fresher candidate. learning is good platform for faculty and students also ..
Pros
Good platform for young faculty
Cons
Daily working 8hours