Venper Academy

Venper Academy Employee Reviews for Department Head

Department Head2 reviews
India2 reviews

academyfacultysalaryyearemployeeworkingtimegood

The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position s given a chance to be heard

Venper Academy is a great place to work. The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position is given a chance to be heard, and there are ample opportunities available to those who want to build a career here. It is a young organization with a contemporary, innovative and entrepreneurial approach that distinguishes it from its competitors. I have been with the organization for more than 2 years now, and have seen myself transform as a professional in more than one ways. My journey through these two years has seen many changes come through in the organization, and each time, these have been for the better, for the leadership is committed to making Venper academy a success story!

Job satisfaction at Venper Academy

During my working days at Venper Academy, one thing that stood out was the congenial atmosphere. The optimism with which people worked was contagious and everyone genuinely helped each other. This led me to bind myself to the company, and job satisfaction followed as a natural consequence. Every opportunity that came my way has been a rewarding experience, helping me grow in the organization.

Venper Academy insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venper Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venper Academy with