Venper Academy

Venper Academy Employee Reviews for Faculty

Faculty14 reviews
India14 reviews

academyfacultysalaryyearemployeeworkingtimegood

Best and safe place for career growth

Best place to work with Venper I would say. The most secured place for faculties and no doubt we have job assurance and the salary comes on time. It is the right place for freshers to grow on their career and so I would really recommend this company for the young talented ones. work life balance is Peaceful, comfortable as well and can enjoy their work with no pressure. Good descent environment and well paid. We have freedom to share our thoughts and opinions and plan our works regarding extra sessions comfortably. Mangement is so friendly and approachable --

Pros

good work environment

Cons

nothing much

Irresponsible administration

If they want , they will keep us in job. If they don't want or they got a new faculty for less salary , they will terminate the facilities without any prior intimation . They won't give any experience or relieving or salary certificate . Their motivation is " Faculties those who were worked under the concern should not go and work in any other concern . Starting , salary will be on time . Later , we have to beg for our salary . Very very worst administration and management .

Venper Academy insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worst place to work

No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.

Pros

Cons

Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security

Not worthy of working

Not worthy of working ,no career growth, no proper system, overall very poor performance, no respect for employees suggestions, major politics happens

Pros

Cons

As already mentioned more

Simply worst

Too much of politics and work pressure. People cannot survive in a place full of stressful situations. And hectic timings and traveling schedules to different places often is making the experience bad

I gained good experience from Venper Academy

My experience in Venper Academy was irreplaceable and I worked with the dedicated team of managers. I gained good experience and happiness by teaching to the students

Hats off to Venper Academy Management

I am very happy in my current role and I enjoy working for Venper Academy. I've given some thought to training courses that would improve my skills or help me develop leadership capabilities. I joined as faculty in 2018. I was promoted to Senior faculty and batch mentor to handle JEE students. I am happy to serve the students and I am getting good experience and training from Venper Academy. Hats off to Venper Academy Management

Hats off to Venper Academy Management

A positive impact of Venper Academy Leadership

I find Venper Academy leadership team to be very responsive to employees' day-to-day needs, especially where personnel and HR issues are concerned. A detailed understanding of the workings of the organization is important. Whenever I ask for a benefits form or need information from payroll, they provide me with exactly what I need in a short time.

The best Neet Academy in Tamilnadu

I have joined as a fresher and now working for more than two years as an experienced faculty at Venper Academy. For freshers, VENPER ACADEMY provides the best training, and nice batches to handle. For experienced faculties, the salary package is very good and the Management gives the respect and value you a lot. The Management listens to the suggestions of faculties and execute if it is better for the students' growth. The smart workers must join the India's fastest growing NEET Academy "Venper Academy" and Succeed in your career.

Worst place

They frequently changes the working location. If they get new employee with less salary, they try to relieve the present employee. while joining in the job they tell lot of things based on on their requirement, but everything will be changed after joining in the job.

Pros

Cons

Uncertainty

Safe jobs and good salary package

They are giving good salary package. This is developing coaching institute . Good platform for fresher candidate. learning is good platform for faculty and students also ..

Pros

Good platform for young faculty

Cons

Daily working 8hours

Worst company

This company promises one salary when attending interview and giving very low salary after joining. They would say location in chennai but after 10 days they ask us to go other location and food, accommodation not given as per they promised. No respect for teachers.

Pros

Cons

Treating like a dog

Not recomendable

Here in this compony there is lot of uncertainty when i joined there was committment the job licatiln will be chennai after they told i have to go out of chennai also . Andd for one day absence there is two days salry deduction for not informing before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venper Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venper Academy with