Venper Academy

Venper Academy Employee Reviews for Faculty in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

My experience in Venper Academy was irreplaceable and I worked with the dedicated team of managers. I gained good experience and happiness by teaching to the students
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
I am very happy in my current role and I enjoy working for Venper Academy. I've given some thought to training courses that would improve my skills or help me develop leadership capabilities. I joined as faculty in 2018. I was promoted to Senior faculty and batch mentor to handle JEE students. I am happy to serve the students and I am getting good experience and training from Venper Academy. Hats off to Venper Academy Management
I find Venper Academy leadership team to be very responsive to employees' day-to-day needs, especially where personnel and HR issues are concerned. A detailed understanding of the workings of the organization is important. Whenever I ask for a benefits form or need information from payroll, they provide me with exactly what I need in a short time.
They frequently changes the working location. If they get new employee with less salary, they try to relieve the present employee. while joining in the job they tell lot of things based on on their requirement, but everything will be changed after joining in the job.
Pros
Cons
Uncertainty
They are giving good salary package. This is developing coaching institute . Good platform for fresher candidate. learning is good platform for faculty and students also ..
Pros
Good platform for young faculty
Cons
Daily working 8hours
This company promises one salary when attending interview and giving very low salary after joining. They would say location in chennai but after 10 days they ask us to go other location and food, accommodation not given as per they promised. No respect for teachers.
Pros
Cons
Treating like a dog