Venper Academy

Venper Academy Employee Reviews for Senior Faculty

Senior Faculty9 reviews
India9 reviews

academyfacultysalaryyearemployeeworkingtimegood

I have been working at Best Company full-time for more than a year

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits

Venper Academy is one of the most promising growing company

“After more than 3 years in the organization, I can categorically say that it’s been full of learning experiences. –Venper Academy is one of the most promising growing company. It provides a whole bunch of opportunities to anyone in the organization especially for those who have the drive for it. The most important thing that I would appreciate is the learning that comes with those opportunities that fuelled my learning appetite.

Venper Academy insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Venper Academy is one of the most promising growing company

Venper Academy a great company with strong core values

Venper Academy provides us a conducive and employee friendly work environment, which helps the employee to give quality work to the students. In terms of career growth also it provides best platform to enhance knowledge and skills. I feel very gratified and glad to be associated with Venper Academy and absolutely look forward to work here on a long tenure.” - Being for around 2 years with Venper Academy have really seen the company grow. – Being a part of the faculty of the company the mantra of our group is “Quality” without which it might not have been possible. – We go with the logical planning and not with a hasty approach. – Any employee is always given an ear to his / her problems with which a healthy relationship is established. – Opportunities are huge and if one is really talented then it is your cup of tea for sure – Work while work; Play while play – Smartness at work gives us effective time for relaxations.”

Main drivers of success at Venper Academy are Motivation and encouragement of Venpers Managements

Venper team is working together. I feel proud of working at Venper Academy for more than two years. The more they enlighten you about the team’s inner workings, the better you’ll be able to resolve any problems and manage them more effectively. It’s true at Venper Academy. They motivate us to do well and will make the faculties to be increase their self-confidence at NEET and JEE level teachings. I enjoyed working at Venper Academy for a couple of years. If you join at Venper Academy, you will find comfortable with our corporate culture.

Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help.

The people I am working with are absolutely fantastic and amicable. At Porur office, there is friendly environment that kindles professional friendships and a comfortable place for questions and immediate help. Everyone who is currently here wants to be here and it really shows, creating a thriving office environment. There seems to be great room for your future and career growth. Showing the ability to perform your job at an excelled level will surely get you promoted within a few months.

Employee motivation, Employee goal achievement and Employees satisfaction

Venper Academy motivates to achieve their goals. Venper Academy creates positive and enjoyable working place. Management is excellent. I am satisfied in working at Venper for two years.

Workplace Safety

Venper Academy creates Workplace safety which is very important for each and every employee in the industry because all the workers desire to work in a safe and protected atmosphere. ... and moral responsibility of the company to look after the employee's protection. I had seen the workplace safety at Venper Academy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venper Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Venper Academy with