Venper Academy

Venper Academy Job Security & Advancement reviews

Venper Academy is a great place to work. The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position is given a chance to be heard, and there are ample opportunities available to those who want to build a career here. It is a young organization with a contemporary, innovative and entrepreneurial approach that distinguishes it from its competitors. I have been with the organization for more than 2 years now, and have seen myself transform as a professional in more than one ways. My journey through these two years has seen many changes come through in the organization, and each time, these have been for the better, for the leadership is committed to making Venper academy a success story!
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
Not worthy of working ,no career growth, no proper system, overall very poor performance, no respect for employees suggestions, major politics happens
Pros
Cons
As already mentioned more
Dear Friends, pls not to waste your career with this organization No Salary on time No Travel allowance will be given No Business ethics No Good Name with any of the schools No Proper Coaching and Faculty available None of the franchise is happy Not to believe their sweet lies during interview HR is Not qualified skill person
During my working days at Venper Academy, one thing that stood out was the congenial atmosphere. The optimism with which people worked was contagious and everyone genuinely helped each other. This led me to bind myself to the company, and job satisfaction followed as a natural consequence. Every opportunity that came my way has been a rewarding experience, helping me grow in the organization.
“After more than 3 years in the organization, I can categorically say that it’s been full of learning experiences. –Venper Academy is one of the most promising growing company. It provides a whole bunch of opportunities to anyone in the organization especially for those who have the drive for it. The most important thing that I would appreciate is the learning that comes with those opportunities that fuelled my learning appetite.
Venper Academy provides us a conducive and employee friendly work environment, which helps the employee to give quality work to the students. In terms of career growth also it provides best platform to enhance knowledge and skills. I feel very gratified and glad to be associated with Venper Academy and absolutely look forward to work here on a long tenure.” - Being for around 2 years with Venper Academy have really seen the company grow. – Being a part of the faculty of the company the mantra of our group is “Quality” without which it might not have been possible. – We go with the logical planning and not with a hasty approach. – Any employee is always given an ear to his / her problems with which a healthy relationship is established. – Opportunities are huge and if one is really talented then it is your cup of tea for sure – Work while work; Play while play – Smartness at work gives us effective time for relaxations.”
“I have enjoyed working with Venper Academy. I can proudly say this is my first and best move. Work environment is good. Venper Academy is fundamentally a strong concern with lot of opportunities to learn.-Lots of opportunities are provided to explore in there own grounds. – Good work-Life Balance – its always great fun to work in Venper Academy.
“I feel very proud to be one of the oldest employee of Venper Academy. My career has skied with the growth of the company. The extraordinary Knowledge Transfer across the different streams of the project has benefited lot of employee. I am really grateful to work in a place which makes us grow to greater heights.” It provides a good platform for career growth where talent and hard work are recognized and appreciated. I look forward to being a part of this organisation for a long time to come.”
The people I am working with are absolutely fantastic and amicable. At Porur office, there is friendly environment that kindles professional friendships and a comfortable place for questions and immediate help. Everyone who is currently here wants to be here and it really shows, creating a thriving office environment. There seems to be great room for your future and career growth. Showing the ability to perform your job at an excelled level will surely get you promoted within a few months.
Best place to work with Venper I would say. The most secured place for faculties and no doubt we have job assurance and the salary comes on time. It is the right place for freshers to grow on their career and so I would really recommend this company for the young talented ones. work life balance is Peaceful, comfortable as well and can enjoy their work with no pressure. Good descent environment and well paid. We have freedom to share our thoughts and opinions and plan our works regarding extra sessions comfortably. Mangement is so friendly and approachable --
Pros
good work environment
Cons
nothing much
I have joined as a fresher and now working for more than two years as an experienced faculty at Venper Academy. For freshers, VENPER ACADEMY provides the best training, and nice batches to handle. For experienced faculties, the salary package is very good and the Management gives the respect and value you a lot. The Management listens to the suggestions of faculties and execute if it is better for the students' growth. The smart workers must join the India's fastest growing NEET Academy "Venper Academy" and Succeed in your career.
Venper Academy provides positive workplace culture at office. We have freedom and liberty to execute our plans and ideas into the team. I see the team work among marketing and faculties.
Prefect place to groom with minimum Job guarantee for 2 years . Proper planned training , audit , performance and enhancement . Best place for freshers and 2-3 years experienced .
All the deliverable are made within the stipulated time to the respective Branches, Schools and Parents community which shows an excellent team work. The doors of the Management and Academics are always open which made the Parent community to have a track record in their ward's academic performance. The overall weekly test analysis of the students gives a motivations for the students to perform and creates a spirit of competition amongst them. Work atmosphere is excellent with ample freedom to every employee in their area of work… wonderful place to learn and grow.
Pros
Job Security, Healthy work environment
Cons
Nil
They frequently changes the working location. If they get new employee with less salary, they try to relieve the present employee. while joining in the job they tell lot of things based on on their requirement, but everything will be changed after joining in the job.
Pros
Cons
Uncertainty
> No work/life balance treating like slaves > No salary benefits no salary hike no incentives nothing > No job security any time they can terminate > Worst management. Management wants only money they want employees should work 24/7 but they dont want employee satisfaction never think about employees life balance > Culture - sorry they dont know this word In one word 90% of employess are not worked more than 3 months 100% Sure. existing employees never refer here
This company promises one salary when attending interview and giving very low salary after joining. They would say location in chennai but after 10 days they ask us to go other location and food, accommodation not given as per they promised. No respect for teachers.
Pros
Cons
Treating like a dog
Here in this compony there is lot of uncertainty when i joined there was committment the job licatiln will be chennai after they told i have to go out of chennai also . Andd for one day absence there is two days salry deduction for not informing before.