Venper Academy

Venper Academy Pay & Benefits reviews

“I have been here for two years in venper academy. The company creates learning environment and use the opportunity for the benefit of both employees and management. Everyone makes it easy to work here, from the owners to the management teams. They show their appreciation for us all the time with salary, holidays and day to day working conditions.I look forward to coming to work every day.”
No job security, no proper salary distribution, late salary, heavy work load. No proper location. Have to shift to other locations whenever needed, no travel allowance.
Pros
Cons
Late salary, stress, heavy work, no job security
Dear Friends, pls not to waste your career with this organization No Salary on time No Travel allowance will be given No Business ethics No Good Name with any of the schools No Proper Coaching and Faculty available None of the franchise is happy Not to believe their sweet lies during interview HR is Not qualified skill person
Too much of politics and work pressure. People cannot survive in a place full of stressful situations. And hectic timings and traveling schedules to different places often is making the experience bad
The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefits
I find Venper Academy leadership team to be very responsive to employees' day-to-day needs, especially where personnel and HR issues are concerned. A detailed understanding of the workings of the organization is important. Whenever I ask for a benefits form or need information from payroll, they provide me with exactly what I need in a short time.
Best place to work with Venper I would say. The most secured place for faculties and no doubt we have job assurance and the salary comes on time. It is the right place for freshers to grow on their career and so I would really recommend this company for the young talented ones. work life balance is Peaceful, comfortable as well and can enjoy their work with no pressure. Good descent environment and well paid. We have freedom to share our thoughts and opinions and plan our works regarding extra sessions comfortably. Mangement is so friendly and approachable --
Pros
good work environment
Cons
nothing much
I have joined as a fresher and now working for more than two years as an experienced faculty at Venper Academy. For freshers, VENPER ACADEMY provides the best training, and nice batches to handle. For experienced faculties, the salary package is very good and the Management gives the respect and value you a lot. The Management listens to the suggestions of faculties and execute if it is better for the students' growth. The smart workers must join the India's fastest growing NEET Academy "Venper Academy" and Succeed in your career.
They frequently changes the working location. If they get new employee with less salary, they try to relieve the present employee. while joining in the job they tell lot of things based on on their requirement, but everything will be changed after joining in the job.
Pros
Cons
Uncertainty
> No work/life balance treating like slaves > No salary benefits no salary hike no incentives nothing > No job security any time they can terminate > Worst management. Management wants only money they want employees should work 24/7 but they dont want employee satisfaction never think about employees life balance > Culture - sorry they dont know this word In one word 90% of employess are not worked more than 3 months 100% Sure. existing employees never refer here
They are giving good salary package. This is developing coaching institute . Good platform for fresher candidate. learning is good platform for faculty and students also ..
Pros
Good platform for young faculty
Cons
Daily working 8hours
This company promises one salary when attending interview and giving very low salary after joining. They would say location in chennai but after 10 days they ask us to go other location and food, accommodation not given as per they promised. No respect for teachers.
Pros
Cons
Treating like a dog