Venper Academy

Venper Academy Employee Reviews

“I have been here for two years in venper academy. The company creates learning environment and use the opportunity for the benefit of both employees and management. Everyone makes it easy to work here, from the owners to the management teams. They show their appreciation for us all the time with salary, holidays and day to day working conditions.I look forward to coming to work every day.”
The people I am working with are absolutely fantastic and amicable. At Porur office, there is friendly environment that kindles professional friendships and a comfortable place for questions and immediate help. Everyone who is currently here wants to be here and it really shows, creating a thriving office environment. There seems to be great room for your future and career growth. Showing the ability to perform your job at an excelled level will surely get you promoted within a few months.
Best place to work with Venper I would say. The most secured place for faculties and no doubt we have job assurance and the salary comes on time. It is the right place for freshers to grow on their career and so I would really recommend this company for the young talented ones. work life balance is Peaceful, comfortable as well and can enjoy their work with no pressure. Good descent environment and well paid. We have freedom to share our thoughts and opinions and plan our works regarding extra sessions comfortably. Mangement is so friendly and approachable --
Pros
good work environment
Cons
nothing much
Venper Academy motivates to achieve their goals. Venper Academy creates positive and enjoyable working place. Management is excellent. I am satisfied in working at Venper for two years.
Venper Academy creates Workplace safety which is very important for each and every employee in the industry because all the workers desire to work in a safe and protected atmosphere. ... and moral responsibility of the company to look after the employee's protection. I had seen the workplace safety at Venper Academy.
I have joined as a fresher and now working for more than two years as an experienced faculty at Venper Academy. For freshers, VENPER ACADEMY provides the best training, and nice batches to handle. For experienced faculties, the salary package is very good and the Management gives the respect and value you a lot. The Management listens to the suggestions of faculties and execute if it is better for the students' growth. The smart workers must join the India's fastest growing NEET Academy "Venper Academy" and Succeed in your career.
Venper Academy provides positive workplace culture at office. We have freedom and liberty to execute our plans and ideas into the team. I see the team work among marketing and faculties.
Prefect place to groom with minimum Job guarantee for 2 years . Proper planned training , audit , performance and enhancement . Best place for freshers and 2-3 years experienced .
All the deliverable are made within the stipulated time to the respective Branches, Schools and Parents community which shows an excellent team work. The doors of the Management and Academics are always open which made the Parent community to have a track record in their ward's academic performance. The overall weekly test analysis of the students gives a motivations for the students to perform and creates a spirit of competition amongst them. Work atmosphere is excellent with ample freedom to every employee in their area of work… wonderful place to learn and grow.
Pros
Job Security, Healthy work environment
Cons
Nil
They frequently changes the working location. If they get new employee with less salary, they try to relieve the present employee. while joining in the job they tell lot of things based on on their requirement, but everything will be changed after joining in the job.
Pros
Cons
Uncertainty
totally disappointed there is no proper management and policies very hard to survive nobody is interested to work here please change policies i gave one star because there is no option for negative stars
> No work/life balance treating like slaves > No salary benefits no salary hike no incentives nothing > No job security any time they can terminate > Worst management. Management wants only money they want employees should work 24/7 but they dont want employee satisfaction never think about employees life balance > Culture - sorry they dont know this word In one word 90% of employess are not worked more than 3 months 100% Sure. existing employees never refer here
I really enjoyed working with venper Academy. It gave me a good working environment. You can appriach the management to discuss about your concerns.
Pros
Pf
Cons
Optimum
They are giving good salary package. This is developing coaching institute . Good platform for fresher candidate. learning is good platform for faculty and students also ..
Pros
Good platform for young faculty
Cons
Daily working 8hours
This company promises one salary when attending interview and giving very low salary after joining. They would say location in chennai but after 10 days they ask us to go other location and food, accommodation not given as per they promised. No respect for teachers.
Pros
Cons
Treating like a dog
Here in this compony there is lot of uncertainty when i joined there was committment the job licatiln will be chennai after they told i have to go out of chennai also . Andd for one day absence there is two days salry deduction for not informing before.
  1. Employee Reviews