Verizon
Verizon Employee Review

Excellent company

August 15, 2020
I enjoy my work at verizon, typical day starts with some business problems that you need to solve by coming up with solutions to it to enhance the customer experience.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
nothing
Official response from Verizon
August 18, 2020
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying working with us. We value your input, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.
December 16, 2018
Same role
Member of technical staff (Former Employee) - Bangalore
Overall good company to work, working on new technologies.I worked in India Verizon, management is really bad, otherwise its great company to work, they are so flexible in work and adopt to new changes as per the market trends.
January 28, 2013
Same role
Member technical Staff (Current Employee) - Hyderabad
Pros:Good salary if you join as a lateral but not as fresher, Work pressure is lessCons:No Onsite opportunities, late working hours, poor management, learning curve is poor, weekend allowances poor
Pros
good salary if you join as a lateral but not as fresher, work pressure is less
Cons
no onsite opportunities, late working hours, poor management, learning curve is poor
May 14, 2021
Same location
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) - chennai
good company, well paid company and offer exclusively benefits, u won't feel get stressed or over pressure,,, work life balance is awesome, lot of opportunity to get more learning
Pros
well paid