Verizon
Verizon Employee Review

May 26, 2020
Very nice place to work. There are lot of employee benefits policies are available. Good personal and work life balance. Very good Friendly environment
July 13, 2020
Same role
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Good Company to work with . Work culture and Team is Awesome. Some concerns with the Management and Job Security .IT standard Salary Hike and Bonus. Overall a Good Company for learning
Pros
Technology
Cons
March 29, 2020
Same roleSame location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Hyderabad
Great work environment. Challenging jobs. Great benefits - Open-plan office concept - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well-taken care - Good medical benefits with dental - Interesting clubs and communities - Work-life balance - Flexible working hours (Upon 6 mths confirmation) - Flexibenefits to be used for other things such as personal insurance/gym and etc - Provide an opportunity to try a new department.
August 15, 2020
Same location
Member of Technical Staff (MTS) (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I enjoy my work at verizon, typical day starts with some business problems that you need to solve by coming up with solutions to it to enhance the customer experience.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
nothing
Official response from Verizon
August 18, 2020
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying working with us. We value your input, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.