Verizon

Verizon Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 9 years. Pros: 1. Good policies, employee-friendly 2. Office location within city limits 3. Good pay and Nice hikes 4. Good technical work depends on the project 5. Flexible timing and dress code Cons 1. Frequent changes in management at the top level
I enjoy my work at verizon, typical day starts with some business problems that you need to solve by coming up with solutions to it to enhance the customer experience.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
nothing
Official response from Verizon
August 18, 2020
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying working with us. We value your input, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Good company.. Atmosphere was also good. Management was always looking after the employees benefits. Supported well during the flood time. Always provide the best solution.
Very nice place to work. There are lot of employee benefits policies are available. Good personal and work life balance. Very good Friendly environment
The main problem was managers. Most of they stay ter for over 10 years and know nothing in technology. They come to office, attend couple of meetings and go home.They can't even understand what are you working on and how easy or deficiency ur work is.
Good work culture and sometimes timely appreciation. Still few top management are bias for the particular sect of people. Office is located in the heart of city.
Great work environment. Challenging jobs. Great benefits - Open-plan office concept - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well-taken care - Good medical benefits with dental - Interesting clubs and communities - Work-life balance - Flexible working hours (Upon 6 mths confirmation) - Flexibenefits to be used for other things such as personal insurance/gym and etc - Provide an opportunity to try a new department.
Verizon is a fast-changing company making leaps and bounds in space of data engineering and data science for better customer experience. There is a lot of good work for developers.
Every day in Verizon would be interesting. I learned leadership skills and the leading edge technologies in Verizon. Work culture in Veriozn is nice. I enjoyed working with my manager as a team in Verizon.
It's one of the best companies I worked with. The most engaging employee culture and employee friendly policies, with a great infrastructure. You may feel the work to be quite slow but it's okay to relax and let work take it's own pace. It even pays you really well.
Cons: Work might be stressful at times. Poor in work-life balance. Late working hours. Usual working hours 11.30 to 9. Pros: The only good part is salary, stocks n very good hikes. Number of leaves per year are also high compared to other companies
A good place to start your career but once you are in the project the pressure gets to you. Management is very old and not up to date with technology so they rely of juniors to deliver. No proper Org structure
Good company with bad managers. They won't work and they won't let you to work peacefully. Use to have quarterly reviews. Before 20 days of first , they will appreciate you, when comes to the review, they will say no use of your work...
Good for entry level software engineer to learn market worthy tools and get hands-on training Domain based knowledge is important and is the key skill acquired along with software development
Good Company to work, we can get trained in any domain
Good company to begin your career. Nice environment. Good Perks. But it also depends on the team you are into. Luckily I joined a great team and I was able to learn a lot
Supportive learning environment and ample opportunities to learn. Flexible work hours and good benefits. Could be more transparent of the company vision.
Verizon is a great place of work, it has the culture of encouraging Culture innovation, openness and result driven work environment. I see a strong commitment in employee development and customer experience improvement everyday.
Job security is a big concern, No room for creativity. You need to perform the existing process only. Work pressure differs from Team to team and person to person.
very relaxed work and no work pressure very good management and always supporting the team members. learning from new skills We're always accepting for the new challenges
Nice company to work. We can have better work-life balance. Not much growth in the career. Workplace is good. Flexible timing, no restriction. Able to learn lot of new things in the Telecom industry
  1. Chennai, Tamil Nadu