Verizon

Verizon Employee Reviews for Staff Member

Overall good company to work, working on new technologies.I worked in India Verizon, management is really bad, otherwise its great company to work, they are so flexible in work and adopt to new changes as per the market trends.
I enjoy my work at verizon, typical day starts with some business problems that you need to solve by coming up with solutions to it to enhance the customer experience.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
nothing
Official response from Verizon
August 18, 2020
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying working with us. We value your input, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Pros:Good salary if you join as a lateral but not as fresher, Work pressure is lessCons:No Onsite opportunities, late working hours, poor management, learning curve is poor, weekend allowances poor
Pros
good salary if you join as a lateral but not as fresher, work pressure is less
Cons
no onsite opportunities, late working hours, poor management, learning curve is poor
8 hours works per daygood learningmanagement is cooperativeteammates are helpfulchallenging atmospherelot of fun activitiespool , fooosball etc
working in our team is totally fun and i spent every moment with my time durning learning and few senories test.i have learned many things durning my stay in verizon. i learn how to be proactive and maintain the customer satisfaction.