Verizon

Verizon Culture reviews

Good place to work. Work life depends on the team you are getting into. try to utilize latest in technology. and a very competitive environment. Exposure to all phases of software development and good place to grow your personal skills.
Good Company to work with . Work culture and Team is Awesome. Some concerns with the Management and Job Security .IT standard Salary Hike and Bonus. Overall a Good Company for learning
Pros
Technology
Cons
cool work culture, but has to be productive. Can learn new technologies there wouldnt be any restriction. fun to work. good facilities at work place.
Official response from Verizon
May 19, 2020
Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback. We take pride in our awesome culture and V Team, and are always looking ahead on how we can make our great company even better!
Nice need to be user friendly.Course of Assessment is finest part of indeed which love it making every time.As I m work oriented never bother of ecology but the culture is good
Good work culture and sometimes timely appreciation. Still few top management are bias for the particular sect of people. Office is located in the heart of city.
An environment which you could get only at Verizon. Challange driven work culture. Every month new targets. Monthly recognition helped every level of employee to perform better and inspire to work even better.
Official response from Verizon
April 13, 2020
Advancement and growth are integral to the company culture at Verizon. Thanks for your feedback!
Verizon was a good organization. It has good work culture and in terms work life balance and package also it is a good organisation to work. Excellent for experienced folks.
Every day in Verizon would be interesting. I learned leadership skills and the leading edge technologies in Verizon. Work culture in Veriozn is nice. I enjoyed working with my manager as a team in Verizon.
It's one of the best companies I worked with. The most engaging employee culture and employee friendly policies, with a great infrastructure. You may feel the work to be quite slow but it's okay to relax and let work take it's own pace. It even pays you really well.
I liked the work culture and team in the Verizon R&D, Bangalore. Team members were collaborative and helpful to each other. Also I was getting challenging works during my period.
A very nice place to work at. The team is awesome and competitive. The management is very supportive and helps us whenever we are stuck at some task. Overall a great experience!
Verizon remains my favorite .good work culture. Support to grow. Technical enhancements and opportunities. Lot to learn. Good salaries. Competitive work culture
Verizon is a great place of work, it has the culture of encouraging Culture innovation, openness and result driven work environment. I see a strong commitment in employee development and customer experience improvement everyday.
very relaxed work and no work pressure very good management and always supporting the team members. learning from new skills We're always accepting for the new challenges
I worked in two different projects during the four years. In these four years, I enjoyed working here, Good Culture. Good Management. Got a chance to work on different technology.
Less work life balance. Pay is good. Leaves are good. Micro management becomes a common culture and it affects the skilled employees and force them to leave the company.
Its a place to explore new innovative ideas and challenging work culture. Very feasible work timing which helps to balance work life. Opportunity to show your talents
Work culture is encouraging and challenging roles are given to improve our subject expertise. Bonuses are given fairly for top performers. New technologies and tools are adopted time to time and innovative programs are conducted to motivate developers to showcase their talent and get suitable rewards.
Nice company to work on. Good work culture. Perks like snacks Good co workers. Flexible working hours Work from home option. -ve Onshore management Appraisal is super weird . Unpredictable.
Nice place to work and management will keep you motivated. You will have enough changes to learn new technologies and explore upcoming tech. Always believe in innovation.
I would say that Verizon provides you with a steep learning curve in the beginning. As a data scientist, I had plenty of opportunities to experiment on various projects. The work culture was amazing, as my first company, it provided various avenues for relief from work stress such as the ERGs activities.