Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd

Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workspace

Good work culture, Great timings, Matured peopleOverall I am enjoying working with vestas. Equality in all aspects, besg place to workAll kinds sports

Good place to work.. Opportunity for growth.. Competitive work.. Know your values and follow them.. Safe place to work.. Safety is the most important thing..

Learn Newly and Work Happily

I have learned all about Wind Turbine, they given a great chance to undergo with technical tour inside the factory, through which i learnd more technicality of Wind Turbine, also visited the Power plant site and learn how they erected the machine and commissioning it. I cordially thanking to the management.

Learn and Earn

The company uses your skills as well as checks and raises your potentials grooming you into a better individual than as you joined. Weekend leave is unquestioned and assured.

Great Place to Work

They hire people for senior positions with out conducting back ground check. Managers lack skill sets and they come to such positions by following short cuts. No recognition for hard work. To climb corporate ladder, you need to be buddy with your Manager.Old company in Production Management, Quality, HR tools. Nothing to learn and nothing productive to accomplish. Total waste of time and you need to be highly skilled Political player.

Pros

Freebies only for employees close to Manager

Cons

Poor career path

Safety first

Vestas is one of the best and leading wind turbine manufacturer in the world only because they provide more importance to their employee safety and they consider their employees are the big asset to the company. Even though I had some ups and downs, I have enjoyed my overall 4 years at Vestas and it's amazing learning experience with different sector people and the peoples are too collaborative and supportive nature. Hardest part of the job is, I could not able to fix myself at right place. Most enjoyable part of the job is, I managed to build good relationship with the Customers and stalk holders.

Vestas working place like family ...place with great values . If you are in doubt just stop the work. The top level management is very supportive to provide all requirements of the employees. Sports day celebration is great with different games . Environment day celebration , drawing competition is good . Employee motivation programs are good .

Vestas is a great company

I thoroughly enjoyed my tenure in Vestas. Vestas provides many benefits to it employees without utmost care to their Safety. Safety is the first talking point in Vestas. I would recommend Vestas to anyone who seeks a better career prospects

Nil

Everything is good and there is no negative points to highlight. Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture all good

Hse

1. Great opportunity for learning renewable industry. 2.Global working culture 3.Work life balance 4.considering Safety at work 5.Team outing and team lunch depends on budget

Highly engaged and committed workforce

Highly engaged and committed workforce, they follow accountability, simplicity, collaboration and passion as their business values and fully adhere to ethics and compliance

Always away from home type Job

In Vestas you have to sacrifice your leaves, family and social life for the handsome salary offered. Food, stay & travel is completely company responsibility but you have to perform tasks, cleaning Grease is one of the daily routine.

Pros

Free food, travel, stay

Cons

No leaves

Challenging and Innovative Place to Work

- Safe and Innovative Place to Work - Work culture follow the value like Accountability , Collaboration , Simplicity. - During work has many challenges which push you to work beyond your limit and provide the better future.

Pros

Safety First than Production

Good Experince

I worked under the Remote Control Operations department, which handled alarms generated from wind turbines. The alarms were acknowledge and necessary actions where taken based on it's severity. Learnt about the various components of a windmill and basic working of SCADA software. The office culture was friendly, yet dedicated. Learnt a lot from the people working there about office culture, and work ethics.

Women friendly & better work life balance

Women friendly & better work life balance Best Salary & good Compensation & Benefits Employee oriented fun at work better learning & growth opportunities

productive and fun work place

-Too much work at a day but it learns me hard work always earn you success -i had learned all things about the management and work place -management really very best -installation -troubleshooting

good company to work

for IT people there is good scope of learning, good onsite travel. Lots of area you can explore and learn and deliver. Good leaders and management. There is good quality of work and highly professional way.

vestas is a globally wind manufacturer leading in world

its good company employees having a bright future.And we can lear about the safety.it is a world leader for wind manufacturer .i loved to work this company

My best company

This company work culture was very familiar. Managment was think about employee and take care all employees requirements. But salary structure was very less

Innovative

My brief stint here was both fun and productive. Learnt a lot about wind industry and their turbines. Site visits helped me in greater exposure to all the activities.

No Proper work/life balance

On a Global Scale it's a great company but unfortunately we don't work on global standards, the Indian management has a very bad mentality and attitude towards their employees !

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2