Vestas

Vestas Employee Reviews

It’s an company to Hard physical work, not required your equations and skill.

I have lot of talent but company is not focous on that, it’s just want me to work like a technician. If you have any good quality or sill set it’s your wrong disision to join it . Very low salary hike, no growth at all it’s just like deadlock for future.

Used to be a good place to work

Not the best place to work if you want a decent work/life balance. Not a secure working environment either as you don’t know if you’re going to be working year to year. Management want their pound of flesh. Production, production, production.

Fantastico

Esperienza unica, ho lavorato 3 anni nell'installazione e 4 1/2 come tecnico di service.

Work Life Balance

This company really has a work-life balance; this is the only company that made me feel really welcome. You can talk to your boss without hesitation; they are open to ideas and will not judge you.

Poor Leadership

Poor leadership with people who have been with the company for many years. There is a clear divide between veteran and new workers. Which creates a hostile place to work, and leaders are not accepting of change. Old boy network that favors the few that fit their similar interest. Professional development lacks, and it is masked by HR saying the have resources that do not support your growth. There is no leadership from the managers, rather micromanaging. HR makes it clear that they do not value education, but rather industry experience.

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante

Ho imparato molto come addetto al magazzino, pur lavorando per un contratto di 3 mesi tramite la Manpower. L'unico lato negativo è il rinnovo contrattuale,in quanto non si basa sul risultato dell'operato, ma su simpatie e ecc..

Non contento della situazione lavorativa.

Ambiente lavorativo non stimolante, possibilità di crescere in azienda pari a zero, retribuzione ottima unico aspetto positivo per li meno

Just a badly run facility

Working here is a roller coaster. It’s all dependent on tax incentives. In the past year they have laid off so many workers at a whim. They preach positive culture but do not follow up with anything. Hey let’s institute a program for positivity right after you lay off people. What a joke. They make promises of orders and production with a low rate video of coming soon to our factory. Don’t treat us like we’re idiots. This place is supposed to be a specialized production company but pay less than entry level fast food or retailers. If they ever get orders again here, how in the world are you going to entice people to come work here for the low pay and the horrible reputation that you have? I will never advise anyone to work here. They have a recruiting employee that walks around like he’s important. Who are you recruiting? There’s no chance at progression now that they eliminated lead positions and have very few management positions. When and if they do produce, they are going to be doing it with unskilled people making subpar products.

Great Purpose.

Top management is just for politics. One of those places that will fire ppl from a faraway region, but has a lot of fat in the HQs. CEO, wants things dons, will shop heads if it is not done. that leads to everyone in the leadership team lying all the time and not having the courage to say so if they make mistakes. Pay is low in most cases.

Stressful and horrible leadership

This place was great to work at at first. Quickly became toxic and they cut our pay and benefits. They also routinely "lay-off" the whole factory. I do not recommend working here.

Productive when I was there, fast paced

Can be monotonous but easy killing time. Always work to be done. Dealing with HR can be a hassle, but generally good people to work around, place for advancement as long as you are putting the interest out

Not horrible, but frustrating

The work is freeing and really cool. You're office has a great view, but not much work/life balance. Lots of toxic mentalities and the rules are impossible to follow. They make so many safety guidelines that you either break the rules and hope you don't get hurt, or you don't do your job. All to cover their own butts. I don't regret working here but maybe looking at a new job due to injury. Honestly, it's not bad. But if you get hurt, be ready to either walk it off or get fired.

Stipendio buono

Stipendio ottimo Possibilità di fare carriera bassissimo

Pros

Buoni pasto, stipendio

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante, formativo, ma soprattutto un esperienza bellissima

Esperienza davvero formativa, stipendi davvero giusti, e si ha a differenza di altri posti di lavoro tutti i vantaggi e vieni tutelato al 100% dall’azienda

Ambiente de trabajo

Ameno y divertido. Buen aprendizaje con cursos de cambios en el proceso.Turnos largos de 12 horas.

Pros

Economato

Stay away

I liked working with most of my coworkers. The benefits were good. The pay sucks and not competitive. Management my entire career with Vestas was the same. Always making decisions without asking employees doing the actual work, making a simple process into a complicated several step process. This company had always tried taking short cuts in hoping to save money only to cost more money in the long run. In turn, needed to cut back on expenses which would take away from the employees. They don’t care how you get the work done, as long as you get it done, safely or not. Unrealistic expectations. Unable to get new employees to work there, even the temp agencies can not get people in there leaving each worker to do the jobs of three or four people with no compensation.

If you don’t have a life outside of vestas you’ll be good.

Work life balance is horrible. Pay is under the industry standard. Safety is a big focus unless it interferes with production. No matter how much you give they always want more.

Désorganisation au sein de Vestas NV

Forte désorganisation : problèmes de plannings, de communication. Pas d'anticipation ni de réelle écoute des techniciens de terrain par le haut management. Equipe RH inexistante. Lors des réunions de groupe, pas de minutes/compte rendu reprenant les remarques et observations des intervenants ; pas de suivi (planning, deadlines, assignation d'une personne en charge) des points et sujets problématiques et ceux à améliorer.Demande beaucoup d'autonomie et d'indépendance dans son travail.Le travail en éolienne est intéressant et challengeant. Bon salaire si beaucoup d'heures suppl. sinon salaire de base juste correct.Beaucoup de turnover et manque de stabilité d'où perte d'expertise.

Vestas

Great place to work as long as your on the “A” team. If your not, prepare to have a microscope on you at all times. Upper management is not engaged enough to know what is driving their business, they simply are worried over the bottom line and the “noise” from external customers.

This job sucked

My crew and immediate supervisor were amazing and I loved working with them..but the district was a total jerk and upper management could use a microscope and a bright light shined onto them. There’s a lot of unfair politics that goes on

Pros

It paid ok and was physical work which I like

Cons

Upper management was awful so was HR

low wages + regular new hires for lost employees

When I got hired, I was replacing the five people who had just left. Three other people had just been hired on at the same time as me. Low wages and not much wage growth for site technicians.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vestas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vestas with

• Vestas
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?